Transfer discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
What do you think happens with Young and Valencia?
Valencia will also leave, been noise about that for some time now. Ashley Young isn’t upto it as far as a starting RB goes, he tries but should be back up. Ideally both should be gone. Smalling and Jones are back up depth material, I’d also consider moving Matic on as McTominay has shown more than enough, Fred hasn’t worked out but I’d give him another year.

Lingard is ok but again I see him as death, Sanchez should be sold, I also wouldn’t mind Rashford leading our line with good support around him, Lukaku bangs in some goals here and there but his general build up play is awful.

I’m expecting quite a big summer for us, a few to go and a few to come in. Will be interesting, especially if we lose DDG and Pogba, which would net us heaps of money but those 2 are pillars in this team, should do our best to keep hold of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Transfer fees these days are ridiculous, things have gotta settle down and get back to a reasonable level, it's borderline embarassing for the sport really, no one is worth €100 million in reality bar maybe a messi, mbappe or ronaldo, that's it and messi and ronaldo are too old to be commanding that sort of fee anymore either really

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Transfer fees these days are ridiculous, things have gotta settle down and get back to a reasonable level, it's borderline embarassing for the sport really, no one is worth €100 million in reality bar maybe a messi, mbappe or ronaldo, that's it and messi and ronaldo are too old to be commanding that sort of fee anymore either really
Players are worth what other clubs are willing to play. As long as clubs are willing to pay up for top players transfer transfer fees will stay high.

wadistance

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Surely he’ll be signed by an EPL club in the summer window. Should still net Fulham 30-40 million pounds
Depends on what he wants to do tbh. They can’t force him to sign a contract. I’d be uncomfortable with him moving for so little given how much Fulham have put into him, but that’s the beast of the Bosman. Reckon Sancho has a lot to answer for with the English clubs and losing their youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom