Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you dodged a bullet on him because you have two left wingers who are better than him. :think:

Dodged because he's an arrogant prick, if you go back to my original post

Yeah it was good replacement for hazard.
Just need a true number 9 then you're set.

Not sure it has anything to do with Hazard myself. If Eden goes he'll have his transfer fee plus whatever else we want to put up(plus there a 300k+ a week wage waiting for someone) to buy a left wing. But he's not dead yet.

Pulisic was bought because we need a new RW as Willian and Pedro are just about done.

Dodged because he's an arrogant prick, if you go back to my original post

You wouldn't sign a prime Zlatan because he's arrogant?

And worse than your two left wingers?

Might be time to stop digging. :tearsofjoy:

You wouldn't sign a prime Zlatan because he's arrogant?

And worse than your two left wingers?

Might be time to stop digging. :tearsofjoy:

Oh my god, you really would start an argument with yourself in an empty room. I thought that last post would have ended you involving yourself in everything you can here, but clearly not.

I'm glad we didn't sign someone who only wants to get away from the club within a couple of years, it's not about his talent. I'm happy with Richarlison because he's much younger, and if he's not better than him right now, he sure as hell will be. Bernard definitely has the skills to be as well & is also younger, he will still need a bit longer to adapt to the league though. Much better situation than a 29/30 year old trying to get an exit strategy going after investing a lot in him. Silver lining for the Hammers if it all ends up true as that the Chinese league are ******* idiots & they will make a tidy profit on him.

Maybe time for you to stop digging :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Oh my god, you really would start an argument with yourself in an empty room. I thought that last post would have ended you involving yourself in everything you can here, but clearly not.

I'm glad we didn't sign someone who only wants to get away from the club within a couple of years, it's not about his talent. I'm happy with Richarlison because he's much younger, and if he's not better than him right now, he sure as hell will be. Bernard definitely has the skills to be as well & is also younger, he will still need a bit longer to adapt to the league though. Much better situation than a 29/30 year old trying to get an exit strategy going after investing a lot in him. Silver lining for the Hammers if it all ends up true as that the Chinese league are ******* idiots & they will make a tidy profit on him.

Maybe time for you to stop digging :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Maybe you shouldn't get so upset at someone contributing to a discussion on a discussion board, or have you missed the other half dozen people also agreeing that Arnie is a lot better than what you have?

Why are you having so much trouble just saying "My mistake, I didn't realise he played as a striker, I was wrong". Or save yourself the trouble in future and don't try and sound like an authority on something you clearly know nothing about?

If you're going to get that sensitive about a couple of smilies then you need to sort your priorities bruv.

(PS I love that you're still comparing him to your left wingers when everyone and his dog has told you he's an out and out striker)

Maybe you shouldn't get so upset at someone contributing to a discussion on a discussion board, or have you missed the other half dozen people also agreeing that Arnie is a lot better than what you have?

Why are you having so much trouble just saying "My mistake, I didn't realise he played as a striker, I was wrong". Or save yourself the trouble in future and don't try and sound like an authority on something you clearly know nothing about?

If you're going to get that sensitive about a couple of smilies then you need to sort your priorities bruv.

(PS I love that you're still comparing him to your left wingers when everyone and his dog has told you he's an out and out striker)

Half a dozen people haven't compared him to anyone else, just say that they rate him. Good for them!
You must have someone missed my post where I said I assumed his role hadn't changed from when he was at Stoke, I accepted that? As for sounding like an authority, that's just twisting words again. I never make posts that are taken as my own gospel, I'm happy to be proven wrong if I'm incorrect. I'm not saying he's crap, he's talented, but from what I have seen previously he's not consistent enough so I don't rate him highly.

Lastly, I'm comparing him to left wingers, as that was his position when we were trying to sign him. Thanks SM , enjoy the rest of your day :)

Chelsea would still have Diego Costa if Conte hadnt forced him out to bring in his best buddy Morata . When he signed he only had like 40 career goals.
Now clubs know they can over charge and rip them off when Chelsea come in and try and buy a striker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelsea would still have Diego Costa if Conte hadnt forced him out to bring in his best buddy Morata . When he signed he only had like 40 career goals.
Now clubs know they can over charge and rip them off when Chelsea come in and try and buy a striker.
How is Morata his best buddy? Their careers didn't intersect at Juventus.

I think us throwing 50m at a crocked Torres was more that moment.

Diego leaving was the right move, this is a guy who's good for half a season and now Atletico are having those issues with him.

I think it's more the overvaluation of players at this time of year and them not willing to get into buying. It's a valid strategy given where they are at.
Or that the owner has put zero into the club since 2008

I think us throwing 50m at a crocked Torres was more that moment.

Diego leaving was the right move, this is a guy who's good for half a season and now Atletico are having those issues with him.
In hindsight Chelsea are a considerably better side if Costa stayed.

In hindsight Chelsea are a considerably better side if Costa stayed.
Costa has scored 2 goals in 14 games so far this season and is a destabilising person. We might be worse off tbh.

When he was on we were a better side, but sadly thats only 50% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back