Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big bullies used to beat up Arsene’s young gifted lot
Under Pulis maybe. Is he of a similar opinion about WBA? Teams can change when managers change.

Under Pulis maybe. Is he of a similar opinion about WBA? Teams can change when managers change.
It doesn't help they were perceived as such a nothing club under Sparky. So Pulis's reputation still ran strong.

Were Palace/WBA all that thuggish?

Always hated them. Dirty players, they play ugly football, and always used to give us grief.

I find them to be such a nothing club.
Played ugly football. They're a relatively big club historically.

It doesn't help they were perceived as such a nothing club under Sparky. So Pulis's reputation still ran strong.

Were Palace/WBA all that thuggish?
Wba were pretty physical under him, and not sure he was at Palace long enough.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Reckon there will be something of a fire sale at Madrid. They’ll be coming hard for some top players in the PL that’s for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah, if you guys spursy top 4 then you're ******
If we don’t get top four then they’re bottlers so who gives a *. Most of them are on long contracts and will cost a fortune so we’d get prime values. Eriksen will go, it’s obvious he’s downed tools already

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Think this is a good opportunity for some of the English clubs to start using their academies a little more. Sell the money and fame mercenaries to Madrid and start playing guys who have grown up in the club and love and bleed for the club.

From a Chelsea point of view.. as grateful as I am that Hazards been around for us over the years, the fact he’s even contemplating a move doesn’t really sit well with me regardless of if he resigns. Add to that the over reliance on him to create chances.. would much rather 11 slightly lesser players playing a team oriented gamestyle.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
When was the last time Real or Barca went after a City player? Are they untouchable?
They don’t have to sell. It doesn’t matter if they lose their player when out of contract for nothing so there is no pressure on them to sell

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sterling could possibly be on Madrid’s wish list though. Aguero and D Silva too old, maybe KDB but Eriksen is an easier get

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's not about being able to afford a player as much as a player actually wanting to go there. What City player would right now want to try to force a move to Real? I doubt there would be anyone.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
It's not about being able to afford a player as much as a player actually wanting to go there. What City player would right now want to try to force a move to Real? I doubt there would be anyone.
It still is real madrid and zidane is coaching them, a club with an esteemed history v a club with no history and minimal supporters who don't sell out there stadium, where there neighbours are still miles bigger and better than them, i dunno but i think you could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back