Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is real madrid and zidane is coaching them, a club with an esteemed history v a club with no history and minimal supporters who don't sell out there stadium, where there neighbours are still miles bigger and better than them, i dunno but i think you could be wrong
Bingo

77895957e789a39bfccdc4b996f31d82.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
You can argue at back and forth about whether a club can buy a player and argue at price etc but it only matters whether or not the player wants to go.

Kane for example. No amount will persuade Spurs to sell. So Kane goes nowhere until he wants to. If he decides Spurs arent progressing and cant win trophies then he may want to leave. If he wants to leave eventually he will go.

Player power is at all time high now.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Also I'm just glad all the players Real are being linked with arent any Liverpool players.

The Coutinho rumours are interesting too. I dont think Cout wants out just 12 months after kicking up such a storm to get there in the first place.

Plus United makes no sense. Despite Cout wanting out, he actually loves the club and going to United will destroy his link with Liverpool. I cant see it happening.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Coutinho rumours are interesting too. I dont think Cout wants out just 12 months after kicking up such a storm to get there in the first place.

Plus United makes no sense. Despite Cout wanting out, he actually loves the club and going to United will destroy his link with Liverpool. I cant see it happening.

He's not doing well this season. He may love Liverpool but I think that at that level, with not many clubs available to move to, he'd go to United immediately if they'd want him.

Yeah but Ajax rate De Ligt higher than Frankie De Jong who went for 75m. De Ligt also has many more suitors at that pricing point and higher.

Possibly, but I don't think this will be a highest bidder wins case. De Ligt wants to go there and Ajax and Barcelona have a special relationship since Cruyff - many players have been transferred or loaned from one to the other in the past.

Also I'm just glad all the players Real are being linked with arent any Liverpool players.

Although not credible sources, I’ve seen stuff on twitter about Real wanting VVD, Mane and Salah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although not credible sources, I’ve seen stuff on twitter about Real wanting VVD, Mane and Salah.

In fairness so would every other club.

Some journo saying united to offer 80m quid for sancho and that coutinho’s agent is desperate to get him to Old Trafford

Love reading articles with that last part.

“Cout lad, I need you to move to United”
“No, I’m happy at Barca”
“Please lad, I need the money! I’m desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back