Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems a dumb deal for utd. doubt this happens even if they get money as well

It'll definitely not happen, player swaps are rare and United fans would riot as Pogba is worth a lot more than current Bale, if Kroos was also involved (the other player being linked with any Pogba deal) than I would be more interested.

Outside of that if RM want to continue with the public kissy faces towards Pogba I hope they have the fax machine working and the cheque book out.

Every Bale article I've ever read since he left Spurs has stunk of clickbait.

Whilst very true, I do think there’s something different about it this time.

Has a challenging relationship with Zidane and the fans regularly turn on him, I get the sense that there’s a move on the cards for him this summer.

Has a challenging relationship with Zidane and the fans regularly turn on him, I get the sense that there’s a move on the cards for him this summer.
He could move somewhere, but Pogba for Bale won't happen.

I think he is well and truly gone, RM know they need to rejuvenate the list and he is one with certain value to some English clubs, although with his wages I'm not sure many if any would go much higher than 50m pounds as I don't think any of the English clubs are desperate for him now and know that RM will want to sell. They got 100m for 33yo Ronaldo, they can expect about half for Bale who has injury issues and is 29.

I think he is well and truly gone, RM know they need to rejuvenate the list and he is one with certain value to some English clubs, although with his wages I'm not sure many if any would go much higher than 50m pounds as I don't think any of the English clubs are desperate for him now and know that RM will want to sell. They got 100m for 33yo Ronaldo, they can expect about half for Bale who has injury issues and is 29.

I think he would be sold for around £50m-£60m as well. But who knows with this crazy market.

And just on Ronaldo, selling him for €100m was some damn fine business all round. But then again, it’s Ronaldo. Although I can definitely see why RM waited for a better offer in rejecting the Hernandez + £20m deal.

I think he would be sold for around £50m-£60m as well. But who knows with this crazy market.

And just on Ronaldo, selling him for €100m was some damn fine business all round. But then again, it’s Ronaldo. Although I can definitely see why RM waited for a better offer in rejecting the Hernandez + £20m deal.

Would Ronaldo have gone to West Ham though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield. He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha i did not know about the court case. I do not know why they have spend so much on him, becuase surely then one of either Hummels/Süle or Alaba do not play. Could he possibly play on the right defence to help Kimmich move more permanent in the midfield? I feel they needed to buy a winger, Gnabry and Coman are ok (kind of) but are also injured a lot

He’s not at the level where he can command those ridiculously high wage demands. Spurs will still make him their highest paid player and he will be the king of Norf London. It’s a no brainer

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spurs would still need to smash the wage bill for him. Has a few years left on his RM deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back