Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are going to be surprised at that figure, but that's how far he has fallen in the past 3 seasons, Pellegrini didn't rate him at all nor his attitude.

And that's why giving a 16 year old 20K a week (thanks Aidy Ward) may not be the best idea....

People are going to be surprised at that figure, but that's how far he has fallen in the past 3 seasons, Pellegrini didn't rate him at all nor his attitude.

And that's why giving a 16 year old 20K a week (thanks Aidy Ward) may not be the best idea....

Yeah not a fan of Aidsy Ward myself after that whole Sterling saga a few years back.

I swear I recall 20mil+ for Oxford was floated around as a possible transfer fee in the past.

We could have sold him 18 months back for about 8m but Moyes wanted to have a look at him.

Our academy is starting to produce some good talent again, Rice, Ben Johnson, Diangana etc. But Oxford is a miss, reminds me a bit of the Ravel Morrison situation actually.

How does Greizmann fit into Barca’s system?

How does Greizmann fit into Barca’s system?

Suarez replacement I'd say. He won't have much longer.

Also * Barca. Year after year they sprout bullshit they can are poor and have to sell to buy and then they spend big. Much worse than PSG and City, at least those clubs don't pretend they can't afford it. Very dodgy club is Barca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those Sane reports started from The Daily Mail.

And it should be stamped accordingly.

sFmsdJE7YLs8kLW1qHXZ6RtjEFE=.gif

That second paragraph could apply to both players.

Not really. I don't want Coutinho but we certainly need attacking mids. Positional wise it's an area of need although social media wise he wouldn't make a dent and would probably be a negative.

City don't need to sell Sane and Pep definitely won't want to
the problem is his contract. it expires i believe in 2020 and there's not much talk of him signing a new one. if he won't we'll sell, not let him run it down and leave for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back