Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is a mistake from Villa..

Not this particular signing, but overhauling their CBs so quickly. Need some consistency from the Championship or else they'll be leaky early.

Brentford doing some amazing business.
What's this about Fulham?

This is why we need to get rid of woodward doesn't know a bargain when he sees one.
He's 30 though, 31 before the end of next season. I get that you want quality players but you have to go a bit younger imo or you'll be out looking for a new CB in 2 more years. Has had a history of hamstring injuries which usually get worse as you get older.

He's 30 though, 31 before the end of next season. I get that you want quality players but you have to go a bit younger imo or you'll be out looking for a new CB in 2 more years. Has had a history of hamstring injuries which usually get worse as you get older.
Could turn into laurent blanc, if he stays healthy of course.

Could turn into laurent blanc, if he stays healthy of course.

One good season and one season where he faded into retirement at United?

Make more sense for Toby to see out the last year and then walk to whoever gives him the biggest signing on fee. He wont win anything but he'll make a heap of cash.

giphy.gif

Apparently Barca are having such problems with cash flow right now that they had to pay their staff late last month

As such, their plan to have signed Griezmann by yesterday is running into difficulties as they haven't found a bank that will give them the 120m euros they need to pay his release clause
How the * does this happen to a club as big as Barca?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha

Valuing them at £40m is laughable but there’s no doubt that Chambers and Elneny would be valuable squad players to a side like Palace.

£40m + those two is the max we should be offering. He’s simply not worth what they’re asking for.

I know we joke about him on here, but is Duncan Castles reliable when it comes to transfers? He's said we're interested in Dani Alves. Despite his age, it would fill an obvious need for us, but given the source I'm skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back