mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Shame for Cout. Left us for his dream move to Barca only to end up shunted out to Germany 12 months later.
Yeah moving to the biggest club in Germany, poor thing.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics

So far the only report, but lots of murmurs on twitter as well

This would not only make me extremely happy, but would be huge for the club. Gotta pay the best players what they’re worth, and he’s definitely worth being a top earner at the club. Is a current top 10 player in the league and could well be top 5 by the end of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

So far the only report, but lots of murmurs on twitter as well

This would not only make me extremely happy, but would be huge for the club. Gotta pay the best players what they’re worth, and he’s definitely worth being a top earner at the club. Is a current top 10 player in the league and could well be top 5 by the end of the year

Should keep him out of Bayerns clutches.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Should keep him out of Bayerns clutches.

Bayern would be a sideways movement for him. I would assume his end goal would be playing in England - could see a United or Liverpool appealing to him and also able to pay the fee

Probably the only other team he would consider is Real Madrid

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
I’d assume some of these are wrong, as I can’t see Schulz and hazard on such low wages.

But if the 80k value is true than we deserve to lose him. He’s worth being the second highest paid player on our team and I hope that becomes a reality

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
From what I read they doubled his salary from 40k to 80k.

End of the day, he's signed a new contract and that's the important thing for you guys.

That second sentence I’m still not sure about - if he had it’d be everywhere

I actually believe the reason we didn't sign a RW even though we desperately need one is because we'll be going hard for Sancho. BD made it very clear they weren't willing to sell this market, why would they when they should win the league but in 12 months time they'll have indentified some replacements and would have 100m plus offers coming in for him. He is very good friends with a few of our players so I think we'll appeal strongly to him.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I actually believe the reason we didn't sign a RW even though we desperately need one is because we'll be going hard for Sancho. BD made it very clear they weren't willing to sell this market, why would they when they should win the league but in 12 months time they'll have indentified some replacements and would have 100m plus offers coming in for him. He is very good friends with a few of our players so I think we'll appeal strongly to him.
All good playing with your mates but you also have to be good and if United don't step up this season I'm not sure Sancho would want to step down into Europa League football.

Last edited:
All good playing with your mates but you also have to be good and if United don't step up this season I'm not sure Rancho would want to step down into Europa League football.

Oh well.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
All good playing with your mates but you also have to be good and if United don't step up this season I'm not sure Rancho would want to step down into Europa League football.

boy you’re hard to read these days
Who's Rancho?
jadon’s mexican 2nd cousin once removed

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics

True, but if he continues his trajectory he’d be worth 150m plus to a British team in a few years time. The issue is, can you actually sell someone worth that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back