Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solksjaer looks disturbingly similar to the Norwegian PM from the Netflix show Occupied. I'm just waiting for him to start collaborating with the Russians who've secretly taken over the club.
4 games into a season and Doctor Vandelay has already called it. Spose he thought Jelavic was a good buy for Everton. Talk about your premature ejaculators.
I can't believe the outrageously overrated Cummins only averages 21 with the ball in test cricket. Disgraceful.

Solksjaer looks disturbingly similar to the Norwegian PM from the Netflix show Occupied. I'm just waiting for him to start collaborating with the Russians who've secretly taken over the club.

I can't believe the outrageously overrated Cummins only averages 21 with the ball in test cricket. Disgraceful.
Easily triggered by other people's opinions. Seek help.

4 games into a season and Doctor Vandelay has already called it. Spose he thought Jelavic was a good buy for Everton. Talk about your premature ejaculators.

THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION, MAN.

Love that movie.

Lol, I said it because Brades, when pinned in the corner on one of his bizarre hottakes defends it as his opinion, which he has a right to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Arsenal are shipping too many players out and are leaving themselves a bit thin

Reckon Arsenal are shipping too many players out and are leaving themselves a bit thin

Nah. Ramsey the only loss. Anyone else who has left can go far away. Sooner Xhaka and Ozil (if he doesn’t want to play) go the better also.

Quality over quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back