Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we're keeping Eriksen. Reckon we go back in during January for Dybala.

Nah. Ramsey the only loss. Anyone else who has left can go far away. Sooner Xhaka and Ozil (if he doesn’t want to play) go the better also.

Quality over quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's the squad depth per position?

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Torreira Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Aubameyang
Lacazette

Martinez
Maitland-Niles Luiz Chambers Kolasinac
Xhaka Willock
Martinelli Ozil Nelson
???

Not denying we could be light on at times. But I’m not gonna miss the players that have left.

Reckon Arsenal are shipping too many players out and are leaving themselves a bit thin

Gives some of our youth some real shots to make their mark - we'll see a fair bit of Smith-Rowe, Willock, Nelson, Martinelli and probably Saka now Mkhi is out. In a lot of ways it's another thing Arsenal fans have been crying out for, getting to see our own products get a go.

Gives some of our youth some real shots to make their mark - we'll see a fair bit of Smith-Rowe, Willock, Nelson, Martinelli and probably Saka now Mkhi is out. In a lot of ways it's another thing Arsenal fans have been crying out for, getting to see our own products get a go.
Something we did 3-4 years ago and have for some reason gone away from.
One of the true benefits of being in the Europa League compared to Champions League was that we could expose academy players. Not many getting a chance now.

Chicarito to Sevilla officially confirmed now also.

Just never really worked out for him with us, he was never a lone striker, but that's how we used him initially. Be interesting to see how he goes replacing Ben Yidder....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be unlikely, he'd be cup tied wouldn't he? Can't see him wanting to leave.

Household names...... ;)

In that case, why didn't you keep a hold of Eddie?

Wouldn't have got the playing time he needs I reckon.

Good that he is getting minutes and experience at Leeds.

Win win for everyone.

Hopefully the form of Tammy Abraham gives clubs confidence to back in their kids a bit more. I feel that blowing huge sums on transfers and wages for os players has caused a disconnect between the fans and their clubs. Only Liverpool and Spurs do this consistently well and it's no surprise that they played off in the Champions League final.

Wouldn't have got the playing time he needs I reckon.

Good that he is getting minutes and experience at Leeds.

Win win for everyone.

Isn't he benched most games for Leeds?

Mustafi is still an Arsenal player.

7Kok2CSwriYcTR7jxeI8OMIVymo=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back