Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's scored two or three this season so far I believe.

I was under the assumption he was getting minutes.

I don't think he's started a single game outside the cup. He's scoring off the bench in the last 10-15 minutes when he comes on.

Would be unlikely, he'd be cup tied wouldn't he? Can't see him wanting to leave.
Football London reporting we’ll be trying.
He’d be cup tied but Aubameyang was when he moved from Dortmund. Won’t be easy but worth the effort.

Eriksen, Vertonghen and Alderweireld looking like free transfers in 12 months so gotta buy some players

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I don't think he's started a single game outside the cup. He's scoring off the bench in the last 10-15 minutes when he comes on.

He's a twenty year old that has been there less than a month. Bielsa loves him, he'll get plenty of play.

He's a twenty year old that has been there less than a month. Bielsa loves him, he'll get plenty of play.

Yeah of course, was just questioning the comment of him having had better game time so far.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Yeah of course, was just questioning the comment of him having had better game time so far.

ENOUGH SM

Bolasie is one of the worst players to have played 100+ PL games, ever. The term “all flash, no substance” has never been more suitable for a footballer. Never got the fuss about him at all.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back