Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you guys think he's worth right now? Looking at fees this summer, despite his age, I think he should cost 50-60m. If he keeps up this form of course.

If Kane was to leave it'd be to City IMO, to replace Kun. Doubt he take a step down to United, no dig it's just they are miles off being a great side and Harry would probably be past his peak by the time they are a legit challenger again.

Spurs would be stupid to sell too.
Reckon it'd be abroad, but who knows
Spurs get 200m+ for kane... all of a sudden every player they want to buy prices will go up...
Yep
What possible benefit do Spurs get out of selling pretty much the best striker on the planet?
This

He should be our captain now (just VC still)
Jack Rodwell signing for Roma.

Subject to a medical.
Lol

That's one weird move considering the way his career has plummeted since arriving in Manchester
Sales of players between related parties get looked at by UEFA and potentially get adjusted for FFP purposes.

Red Bull would be stupid to take the piss. Even if the fee didnt get adjusted, UEFA would end up changing the rules to stop transfers between related parties.
Yeah, can totally see it being changed to just loans

Then when multiple loans are occurring between the same parties at the same time they'll put a quota on how many are allowed at once

How much do you guys think he's worth right now? Looking at fees this summer, despite his age, I think he should cost 50-60m. If he keeps up this form of course.

In my mind he's shown more than Joao Felix has. Would surely end up being north of 100m

In my mind he's shown more than Joao Felix has. Would surely end up being north of 100m

Felix a far more natural player and a lot less risk. I'd be surprised if he was sold for more than 50m, Norwegian isn't as fancy as Portuguese.

Chukwueze or Sancho should be top of our shopping list next season. RW is the biggest hole in our team.
Sounds like you're doing ok if that's the biggest hole in your side (Pedro and Willian obviously north of 30 now, so to be expected you'll need to spend in wide areas)

They could probably do with investing in a LB

Im pretty happy with Emerson as our number 1 LB and Maasten as his understudy next season, I rate those two guys highly. Alonso should be sold too.

We are being linked with Chilwell though more not sure he's worth what he'd cost and if he's much of an upgrade on Emerson.

Sounds like you're doing ok if that's the biggest hole in your side (Pedro and Willian obviously north of 30 now, so to be expected you'll need to spend in wide areas)

Our squad seems in pretty good shape(better shape than I thought it was a few months back) and it just needs games put into the youf coming through.

Another striker to replace batman(though he's having a decent crack at sticking around) and Giroud will probably be on the cards. We've had interest in Dembele since his Fulham days so maybe we'll finally make that one happen.

Keeper we are right, we've got 5 decent CB options, James and Azpi have RB sorted and our CM is stacked. It's really the attacking side of things that needs the work/money spent on it. RW and a CF is where I'd splash the Hazard/Morata cash. Maybe LB too if Maasten isn't going to be given a shot.

I really like where our squad is heading atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds like Roma are going to make Mike Smallings loan permanent for 15 million quid or euros depending on where you read it. Has been really good in Serie A apparently. Phil Jones still stealing a living though.
I think Roma want to sign him up as quick as possible before mid table premier league clubs who could offer him better wages and pay United more get interested.

Make sure Ed Woodward doesn’t read this.

‘“The modern game of football still has C.E.O.s running football clubs and also doing the transfer business and negotiating with agents,” Moore said. “That’s not how I believe a modern club should work.”’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back