Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends how desperate they are to sell. If the situation becomes untenable and he nominates 1 or 2 clubs then that might start coming down slightly. Hoping they hold off till the summer so we’re in the picture.

They can offer big wages but no CL football at this stage. Sancho can surely get big wages and CL football at his new club of choice.
Probably, but it won't be in England then

Liverpool bench
City bench

Chelsea, splashed big time on Pulisic already, but if Sancho is worth way more than Pulisic then I can't see Roman paying up, even he has his limits

Probably, but it won't be in England then

Liverpool bench
City bench

Chelsea, splashed big time on Pulisic already, but if Sancho is worth way more than Pulisic then I can't see Roman paying up, even he has his limits

He'd get plenty of time with us, less so with City who have 6 starting quality forwards. Maybe he could take Sane's spot at City if he goes to Bayern. We need him right now with Salah having ankle issues after being taken out by Chowdry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd get plenty of time with us, less so with City who have 6 starting quality forwards. Maybe he could take Sane's spot at City if he goes to Bayern. We need him right now with Salah having ankle issues after being taken out by Chowdry.
I think he'd play more at City. Pep rotates way more than Klopp. If Mane, Firm and Mo are fit, they start pretty much ALL the time.

Pulisic wasnt really big time, £58m isnt a heap nowadays.

Roman has the Hazard/Morata money burning a hole in his pocket so we certainly have the funds to buy Sancho if he chooses us. There'll be 5 or 6 clubs chasing him and whoever he chooses will stump up the money.

We'll buy a left FB, a right wing and a striker and can see easily spending £200m plus if we have too.

If you win the league that may change, new challenges and all that.
Who knows.

I mean I was gobsmacked when we spent 75 on VVD and 60 on Ali. Maybe we do have 100 million in us for Sancho.

I think the money is their it's just as I've previously said, spending that kind of money on a back uo player will cuase big problems. Sancho will expect to start games but hes never getting in front of Mo and Sadio on either wing.

I think Sancho to Liverpool is a non starter. Whoever get him though will be very happy.

Pulisic wasnt really big time, £58m isnt a heap nowadays.

Roman has the Hazard/Morata money burning a hole in his pocket so we certainly have the funds to buy Sancho if he chooses us. There'll be 5 or 6 clubs chasing him and whoever he chooses will stump up the money.

We'll buy a left FB, a right wing and a striker and can see easily spending £200m plus if we have too.
Surely you won't spend 130m on Sancho though

70-80 yes, but not more than that imo

Anyone who spends 130m on Sancho are complete mugs. That makes the £150 Barca spent on Coutinho as good business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back