Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
IMG_20200110_230937.jpg

Luke Shaw driving a new signing to Carrington apparently.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Inter really like a bargain dont they.
The have Beppe Marotta as their ceo, the guy built Juventus up off the back of bargain transfers and they don’t have the financial muscle of the big teams yet so it makes sense.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
The have Beppe Marotta as their ceo, the guy built Juventus up off the back of bargain transfers and they don’t have the financial muscle of the big teams yet so it makes sense.

Giving us 8m for someone whos free in 6 months, plus giving this 33 year old a 30 month contract who'll still be on the bench as their 3rd CF(same as he was for us).

It's a weird move for mine.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Giving us 8m for someone whos free in 6 months, plus giving this 33 year old a 30 month contract who'll still be on the bench as their 3rd CF(same as he was for us).

It's a weird move for mine.
If it’s the difference between winning the scudetto or coming second I know what I’d choose.

3rd CF is also disingenuous given Inter play with two. He’ll be first in line as back up for two positions. One of their problems right now is they can only rotate their CF’s with wingers and don’t have a true number nine as back up.

Ashley Young is the real head scratcher given they’re chock full of wingbacks.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
If it’s the difference between winning the scudetto or coming second I know what I’d choose.

3rd CF is also disingenuous given Inter play with two. He’ll be first in line as back up for two positions. One of their problems right now is they can only rotate their CF’s with wingers and don’t have a true number nine as back up.

Ashley Young is the real head scratcher given they’re chock full of wingbacks.
He'll be Lukakus back up, they wont play together. 30 month contract for a 33 year old is the head scratcher for me.

Surprised they arent chasing Alonso TBH, hes the prefect wingback for Conte.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
He'll be Lukakus back up, they wont play together. 30 month contract for a 33 year old is the head scratcher for me.

Surprised they arent chasing Alonso TBH, hes the prefect wingback for Conte.
Conte’s played with two number nines before and either way he isn’t 3rd choice.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Conte’s played with two number nines before and either way he isn’t 3rd choice.

Yes he plays 2 up top but not sure I'd call it two number 9s, to me he likes a target man and someone who can play off him like Hazard, Dybala, Tevez, Martinez.

Lukaku and Martinez are his 1 and 2 strikers making Giroud 3rd?

Just a weird move as Giroud has been told he needs to play or hes going to lose his French spot and theres plenty of other teams he'd be a starter at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back