Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
robben has come out of retirement to sign with childhood club groningen for 20/21

Ebhyu1zXgAAMlFn

Can only imagine there is a buy back clause - he wants first team and they won’t give that to him.

If there’s no buyback/resale percentage and this goes through I’ll actually be pretty mad at the club. 40m is a steal, regardless of whether I rate him or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like it's done

No BBclause

Thought you said you didn't need him? ;)

I don't think we do, he looks a pretty good CB but I'm not sure he's much if at all an upgrade on Rudiger and Christensen. I guess the romance of coming back to Chelsea and playing with his best mate is appealing.

If we are buying a CB I'd rather we go top shelf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we do, he looks a pretty good CB but I'm not sure he's much if at all an upgrade on Rudiger and Christensen. I guess the romance of coming back to Chelsea and playing with his best mate is appealing.

Who's he friends with?

I still can't believe that with all the talk about Neves, Jiminez and Traore that nobody is looking at Coady or Boly from Wolves. Boly in particular looks like one of the top 10 CBs in the league. Not that you can have them course. We'll need them for the Champions League next season.

cause hes one of the better rb prospects in the world?

and iirc he says he wants to play for RM
And let him lose value by sitting on the bench and run his contract down giving them even less leverage?

It looks like he wants to play for inter now.

And let him lose value by sitting on the bench and run his contract down giving them even less leverage?

It looks like he wants to play for inter now.

Dani Carvajal is 29 next season and the other bloke is loaned to Bayern...

I guess 40+ m quid / euro is quite good for a defender post corona. It'll go in the mbappe fund.

Inter look a couple players away from looking solid

That said , i hope Qatar don't let mbappe leave the golden cage

Last edited:
Dani Carvajal is 29 next season and the other bloke is loaned to Bayern...

I guess 40+ m quid / euro is quite good for a defender post corona. It'll go in the mbappe fund.

Inter look a couple players away from looking solid

That said , i have Qatar don't let mbappe leave the golden cage
And Marcelo is 32 and still starting. There’s no telling when Carvajal will slow up. Hakimi clearly doesn’t want to wait and risk it.

Agree with the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back