Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
And both Chelsea and West Ham are in the EPL, so can't buy and sell from each other..
Well the next window is just around the corner. Still makes it tough for Chelsea if he signs a new deal between now and then.

.they are clearly pretty keen on him to near complete the team

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
He has essentially two years left on his contract so they will sell him this season if he doesn't sign.

The I love rm, essentially plea to get him seems a bit awkward

The have money issues Corona

They have other targets etc.

They are already stacked in the cm spot. Ódegaard. Valverde etc.

Not all that clear if they want him. (?) Anymore - like ddg they may have moved on
not good enough for Madrid. Unbelievable how turgid he was last weekend, a tad overrated

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Pogba is dreaming if he thinks Real Madrid will come calling. He's found his level, mid-table PL team.

Real will be after the big fish, Mbappe, Camavinga and Haaland no doubt.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
“ Ole Gunnar Solskjær The class is on fire. The school is on fire. Everything’s on fire. He stares at the misbehaviour. He looks like he could cry. He wishes he was back in Norway.”

Sounds about right.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
Sky seems to be running with us signing Benrahima in the last hour but haven't heard the same from more credible sources yet.

Why'd we sell Diangana to sign Berahima for more doesn't really make sense IMO though.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Pogba is dreaming if he thinks Real Madrid will come calling. He's found his level, mid-table PL team.

Real will be after the big fish, Mbappe, Camavinga and Haaland no doubt.
Camavinga is a 17 year that plays for Rennes. I doubt anyone on here ever watched him play a game of football prior to last week.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Camavinga is a 17 year that plays for Rennes. I doubt anyone on here ever watched him play a game of football prior to last week.
Speak for yourself. I watched Rennes play a bit last season and he was awesome. He manhandled PSG's midfield when he was 16 with guys like Verratti and Marquinhos in there and was already getting linked to Real Madrid.

Remove this Banner Ad