(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Nope. Just let Carter-Vickers leave on loan contingent on this. He’ll be 4th/5th CB and importantly a left footer.
Oh he's a lefty, good

I guess we'll have plenty of cup football to transition him in to then

Just hope he doesn't go on a loan trail though and can make the grade

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Harvey Elliot had gone out on loan to Blackburn Rovers for the season.

I like the move for him. Firm, Mane, Salah, Jota, Minamino, Origi, Shaq all in front of him for 1st team duties and needs games.

Big future though, I'll be keenly watching his progress at Blackburn.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
West Ham have signed Algeria winger Said Benrahma from Brentford in a deal that could rise to £30m.​
Benrahma, 25, joins on loan for £5m but the Hammers have an obligation to make the transfer permanent for £20m, with a further £5m possible in add-ons.​
He completed the first part of his medical on Thursday but an issue had arisen, which was resolved in time for the deal to go ahead on Friday.​

I saw some of him last year. He's got some skills but thought Watkins who is with Villa now was the better player.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
West Ham have signed Algeria winger Said Benrahma from Brentford in a deal that could rise to £30m.​
Benrahma, 25, joins on loan for £5m but the Hammers have an obligation to make the transfer permanent for £20m, with a further £5m possible in add-ons.​
He completed the first part of his medical on Thursday but an issue had arisen, which was resolved in time for the deal to go ahead on Friday.​

I saw some of him last year. He's got some skills but thought Watkins who is with Villa now was the better player.
Benrahma's quality, and should prove to be a Premier League standard player.

I also prefer Watkins though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom