Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been reported that he's not interested in Chelsea. Honestly think he either goes to PSG, Barca, Real, Juventus or maybe Inter.
While i think he'll end up at PSG, its been reported by a pretty strong source when it comes to Bayern.

But its all just rumours and clickbait atm.

“Manchester United board know the risk losing Pogba for free given the player has no intention of extending. If somebody does not understand that, then they do not understand football. In any case, let them blame me if Paul leaves.”

Oh thank god for Ed Woodward.

Balotelli signs for Monza in Serie B:

What a fall from grace. I reckon a move to somewhere like the A League might have done him some good as a marquee player where the pressure will be less and the lifestyle better.

Where would he go though? Spanish clubs don't seem to have the money. Juve maybe but i thought they were also struggling unless they do a Ronaldo swap

That really only leaves PSG

Bayern could afford him this summer with 1 year left on his contract. PSG would be offering far more in terms of wages obviously but Pogba could easily join them after 3-4 years at Bayern and still get the big money.

Balotelli signs for Monza in Serie B:

What a fall from grace. I reckon a move to somewhere like the A League might have done him some good as a marquee player where the pressure will be less and the lifestyle better.
the a league is never a better option than a top european second division

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is for players coming to the end of their career. Good money is on offer if signed as a marquee and a much better lifestyle.
monza is bankrolled by bunga bunga man. mario's only 30, he's about 5 years off the a league.

Where would he go though? Spanish clubs don't seem to have the money. Juve maybe but i thought they were also struggling unless they do a Ronaldo swap

That really only leaves PSG

It's Juventus, Pirlo wants Pogba and he wants to return.

Pointless going public now as there surely is next to no chance Woodward & Co let Pogba go in January.

Why wouldn't we? If the offer is right he'll be sold. I'd be shocked if he plays again for United after this morning, if the manager has any balls he won't be.

Why wouldn't we? If the offer is right he'll be sold. I'd be shocked if he plays again for United after this morning, if the manager has any balls he won't be.

Has United ever sold a big name in January? Pogba would be very difficult to replace in January.

Has United ever sold a big name in January? Pogba would be very difficult to replace in January.

Why do we need to replace him? He isn't even considered first 11, I said at the time that the Donny purchase seemed to be done early as a longer term replacement in the midfield for Pogba.

He's already been replaced. There's only room for one of Pogba or Bruno in our starting team. Hence Raiola's "He is no longer able to express himself as he would like" comments. Very hard to express yourself from the bench.

I agree with Pants. It seems like the club may have intended to let him go in the last transfer window (hence signing VDB as cover) but COVID ruined it. Could also explain why VDB has hardly been used since signing.

Never been one to agree with an ex Liverpool player but Carragher is speaking facts.

Pogba would be all for Mino sprouting his s**t to the press, if he wasn’t he would’ve sacked his agent ages ago as Mino has done this many times before.

If I’m Ole, Pogba doesn’t even make the bench now, leave him at carrington to train by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back