Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You would hope the club lets him leave being on Mous sh*t list.

Sounds like we are with Tomori and Tuesday he'll be a Milan player.

1. Stop reading our thread, flog.
2. He can stay until his upper lip doesn’t curl.

Starting to sound like unlike others in the squad he isn’t following the rules. Others were made to sit on the bench and earn a game through good training and cup games.

“Then you can have [an] unhappy professional and the unhappy professional is the one that is unhappy but feels that his duty is to work, work, work and work. And there is the unhappy that believes that it’s not his job to fight and to work every minute for the squad and for the club.”

So his precious arse can sit on the bench until he gets with the program, and if learning slowly costs him a Euro spot then stiff s**t.

Running to Poch so he can coast again solves nothing.

Oh and Levy reportedly won’t sanction a loan amid fears of a covid outbreak and the PL/FA forcing games to be played so wants a large squad.

You would hope the club lets him leave being on Mous sh*t list.

Sounds like we are with Tomori and Tuesday he'll be a Milan player.

A loan would be best for all parties.

Could find form and improve his transfer fee in the summer. Could improve and force his way into Mourinho's plans. Could return with Poch at the end of everyone's contracts ;)

1. Stop reading our thread, flog.
2. He can stay until his upper lip doesn’t curl.

Starting to sound like unlike others in the squad he isn’t following the rules. Others were made to sit on the bench and earn a game through good training and cup games.

“Then you can have [an] unhappy professional and the unhappy professional is the one that is unhappy but feels that his duty is to work, work, work and work. And there is the unhappy that believes that it’s not his job to fight and to work every minute for the squad and for the club.”

So his precious arse can sit on the bench until he gets with the program, and if learning slowly costs him a Euro spot then stiff sh*t.

Running to Poch so he can coast again solves nothing.

Oh and Levy reportedly won’t sanction a loan amid fears of a covid outbreak and the PL/FA forcing games to be played so wants a large squad.
Your thread is the best entertainment on the site.

Dele doesnt fit Mous system, if he can convince Levy to sell and invest the money back into a player he will use its best for all parties.

Hes ditched much better players than him before.
Selfish of us to ruin his career holding him against his will. A loan works because he might improve his future fee. Right now we wouldn't get 40m for Dele. Big problem is we need HG players so even if we sold him we'd have to throw serious cash to get a Mourinho system English player. Are there any that even exist? Grealish wouldn't.

Guys want to chuck him on ignore yet still talk about him.

Art Vandelay_ versus the world, i love it.
Part of me was after a draw/defeat today. Popcorn on and watch the melts.
This is almost the closest we've been to the leaders in January since the 60's. Barring 2018-19.
Yet you'd be forgiven for thinking we're bottom half given all the carry on.

Don't give a *, gladly be myself rather than (funnily enough) a sheep living in an echo chamber.

And no I don't agree with letting Dele go, even in a so called poor season last campaign Jose still got a tune out of him before benching him for a poor training attitude etc. and unlike Ndombele, Lo Celso and Winks he hasn't done what has been asked so he's clearly a slow learner. Drew to Fulham and he just put up an insta story with a depressed look on his face. Petulance. Funny thing is that his 8 G and 4 A last season likely won't be replicated by any attacker outside of Son, Kane or Vinicius. So I don't agree he doesn't fit Jose's style, he's always been a player who has done well in the sporadic times Pochettino played a counter game. Thrives on the space. If the dumb * realised this and just did what the coach wants he'd be back in the side already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanchez was sold for 20m - he didnt leave for £0 as you claim.

Cazorla left at 33 years old barely able to get on the park.
Still triggered I see.
Not what the overall point was but anyway, time to move on.
No one really expected Cazorla to be able to play again given his injuries and multiple surgeries. He’s the outlier in that list, the rest of course was terrible mismanagement by Arsenal.

Especially with Wenger refusing to sell Sanchez for ~£60m to City 5 months before swapping him for Mhkitaryan.
Very much so. 4 quality players for barely nothing, Cazorla injured crock being noted, is still a poor return.
Lots of criticism for Gazidis at Arsenal yet he's doing fine at Milan and one of his first moves was to promote Maldini which is working well.

Mustafi and Luiz and Kolasinac (?) are 3 more to not recoup fees soon enough. Tough to replace guys on shrinking budgets with no sales coming in.
Although poaching a key man from the PL might be a key appointment to fix the backroom mismanagement.

9 goals 6 assists in 26 games. Maybe give him time to adapt, posters were writing off Pulisic this time last season too.

He really hadnt been used correctly yet either. Frank does him no favours.
Was right about Pepe.
Haaland news all but confirms Tammy.

Beware when I call it for Werner. Then he's done. ;)
He's been pretty dross though.

9 goals 6 assists in 26 games. Maybe give him time to adapt, posters were writing off Pulisic this time last season too.

He really hadnt been used correctly yet either. Frank does him no favours.
Goals against Southampton (2), Burnley, Sheffield Utd, Krasnador, Rennes (2), Morecombe and Tottenham in the LC. Real big names of football

Was right about Pepe.
Haaland news all but confirms Tammy.

Beware when I call it for Werner. Then he's done. ;)
He's been pretty dross though.

You and I both called Pepe, and looks like Rodrigo is being given up on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back