Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I can't see the tweet but presuming it's the sky report on United only willing to offer 50m for Sancho, if so it's full of crap.
Manchester United are adamant they won’t pay over the odds for Jadon Sancho - with senior club officials insisting they’ll refuse to part with more than £50m for the England winger

Stevi_Tigers

TheBrownDog
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Jesus are people really falling for that sky have turned to sh*t so it’s obviously crap secondly it’s United we never get a good deal fee wise which again makes it even more obviously bullshit

Doctor Colossus

Happy to meet
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
You'd think they will meet somewhere in the middle
United are still being linked to a 75m move for Grealish and yet we are to believe United have put a max price of 50m on one of the most exciting English player in decades?

Dortmund have been very upfront with what they want for Sancho, I doubt they'll get what they want but they'll still get a lot closer to 100m.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Sounds like a done deal, €49m up front and €11m addons.

Disappointing to see him go but it's been on the cards for a while.

Bayern want us to release him in August, I'd think we'd keep him on for the champions league.
Would be fascinatIng if he ends up facing Bayern in the CL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Why wouldn't he? City player until next season. Hes coming back from a long term injury, that may limit his match time anyway. But he us a workd class option.
Its pretty common to not play guys that are leaving.

Especially if you own the like of mahrrz. Sterling.

Do it on principal even if he's best 11

Last edited:

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
United are still being linked to a 75m move for Grealish and yet we are to believe United have put a max price of 50m on one of the most exciting English player in decades?

Dortmund have been very upfront with what they want for Sancho, I doubt they'll get what they want but they'll still get a lot closer to 100m.
Sancho may not get a game for United if greenwood keeps going bananas

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
That and covid probably.

The fact that he was only going to go to Munich didn't help either. It's a game they love to play, and one that the petty side of me would like to return the favour in the next year or so.
Most players of Sane’s quality only have one destination in mind.

Top Bottom