Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florian Plettenberg] Update #Neuhaus: #FCBayern is getting a lot of competition. According to our info, Dortmund wants to sign him for the coming season. #BVB is planning a major upheaval. Neuhaus could follow Rose. The only sticking point from BVB‘s point of view: the €40 Mio! @SPORT1@berger_pj

Florian Plettenberg] Update #Neuhaus: #FCBayern is getting a lot of competition. According to our info, Dortmund wants to sign him for the coming season. #BVB is planning a major upheaval. Neuhaus could follow Rose. The only sticking point from BVB‘s point of view: the €40 Mio! @SPORT1@berger_pj

I can’t get around this for two reasons

1) CM is absolutely not a position were weak in. We need a new GK, CB and RB before CM. Unless we get rid of Dahoud, Witsel and possibly Brandt.

2) Taking Rose and Neuhaus is a very Bayern move (if you can’t beat them, buy them) and I’m not all about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty Bondswell flying in for a medical today, 18 yo LB originally from Nottingham Forest, now at RB Leipzig, been impressing on loan at the Dutch League. We need a long term replacement for Cresswell and this should be exactly the type of signing we should make really.

Also sounds like Lingard on loan for rest of season and turning Yarmo into the backup striker is becoming more the plan.

Been linked with Jonas Wind in the summer who's a 21 year old Target Man striker from FC Copenhagen but apparently has better mobility than Haller did which is obviously pretty crucial for us playing on the counter etc.

So apparently the Lingard deal will be a permanent one now and for a small fee.

And cue the Man Utd fans posting those dancing GIF's.....

Not me. I am happy if it is a permanent deal but we’ve reached a point where Lingard had become a United player in name only. All he was doing for a long time was training and collecting his wage. Don't really have the energy to care about his sale.

Canal+ / Sport24.com] The Messi family is learning to speak French

So Messi is learning French for, “Just pass the ball to me, you campaigners”?

I don’t know what’s funnier. The media picking up the story that Messi is learning French or thinking that the players need to even speak to one another for PSG to piss on that league by 30 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what’s funnier. The media picking up the story that Messi is learning French or thinking that the players need to even speak to one another for PSG to piss on that league by 30 points.
Maybe he’d like to go the shops and speak French

He’s Messi, he has a trillion dollars. He doesn’t need assistance in any shops. :p
Yep he absolutely no reason to learn French you’re right. :thumbsu:

That and there are 8 Spanish first language players at PSG and just 7 french first language speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back