DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
RPCB How much would you realistically want for Lingard come the summer with 12 months left on his deal, would obviously imagine we'll be keen to sign him permanently with how he's gone for us so far....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pantskyle

Happy to *INSERT*
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
RPCB How much would you realistically want for Lingard come the summer with 12 months left on his deal, would obviously imagine we'll be keen to sign him permanently with how he's gone for us so far....
I think United will inquire about Rice. But outside of that 20m would probably get it done now, if he keeps performing it'll be closer to 30m.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
If you’re Declan Rice and West Ham snag CL, do you stay?
He's signed to 2024 ATM, think we definitely offer him a new deal and full time captaincy in the summer.

I'm pretty confident of keeping him currently, he doesn't want to leave London from what I've read, and Chelsea were obviously the concern there.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
He's signed to 2024 ATM, think we definitely offer him a new deal and full time captaincy in the summer.

I'm pretty confident of keeping him currently, he doesn't want to leave London from what I've read, and Chelsea were obviously the concern there.
That would be killer to see him stay if you do get even a euro spot

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
While i think he'll extend anyway(PSG will pay him more than anyone else) i dont think the pandemic will make much of a difference.
I think if he was going to extend it would have happened long ago by now. Mbappe is running it down because he wants out. He will get sold or he will walk IMO.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Surely they would take a new washing machine and a packet of crisps. I mean it's Jesse ******* Lingard haha.

Remove this Banner Ad