Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon man, you spend more than 95% of teams in Europe.

What do you mean by Europe? 95% of clubs in Europe spend next to nothing. Only the top 6 of all the major leagues plus PSG spend significant money.

Here's the figures over the last 5 years in the PL

We're way down the list in transfer spending over the last 5 years. The only big window we had was where we bought the 2 players you quoted and that was just 6 months after selling Coutinho for 142m.

Unintentionally embarrassing for United. Thank you.

Depends on the date of that, we have got rid of some high wages in the last 12 months.

Where is the money going?

We can barely breakeven in wages with the other big clubs, and we are hundreds of millions (100-450mil) below in net spend (MEME ACTIVATED!) compared to them in the last half dozen years.

All despite winning the CL and PL recently and having heaps of revenue.

We can barely breakeven in wages with the other big clubs, and we are hundreds of millions (100-450mil) below in net spend (MEME ACTIVATED!) compared to them in the last half dozen years.

Your owners have a loss-making American franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the little horse that could angle is about as convincing as utd being hard done by the refs angle.

IT WAS A ******* PENALTY!

Can't see him going to Man Utd.

Not only did Keane destroy his dad's career, Alfie is best known as a Leeds player and also had a stint at City.

Biggest myth in football, this one. Haaland Sr started a game for his country just a couple of days after the Keane incident and retired years later. It was a dog act but it didn't end his career.

Ole already has a great relationship with Erling Haaland. When it comes time to make a decision that will be more important than factoring in who his old man played for.

I do agree that City makes the most sense though. I just disagree that his father's playing history will influence things.

Rehab for injuries I assume and Klopp teeth whitening. Maybe the CEO has a personal sauna like that fool from Sunderland.

I call BS. No way our wages are higher than Liverpool.
The only reported figure is total wage bill in the annual accounts.

Liverpools was £310m in 18/19, Spurs £179m.

arsenal are not paying more for their players than we are.

hell, the link they show in the artcle from sportrac goes to the picture that chef posted

I reckon it'll be close. That would include Ozil, Auba's pay increase and then stupid contracts for guys like Kolasinac and Mustafi.

Will be a huge drop next time it's tallied though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back