Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grain of salt, speculation Messi will leave Barca end of next season when his contract is up
I doubt it happens but something has got to give soon at Barca.
EbtxnB5X0AIf__j

I doubt it happens but something has got to give soon at Barca.
EbtxnB5X0AIf__j

Pedri 17
Fati 17
Todibo 20
Trincao 20
Puig 20
Araujo 21
Alena 22
Dembele 23
Fdj 23
Firpo 23
Lenglet 25y

Xavi will sort them out. Rumored to be a done deal.

Neymar and the inter striker would be handy.

They are champions and down by a point. It's not as dire as made out IMO - that said real won the head to head, i dont think Spain uses goal difference (idiots)

Last edited:
I really don't understand the fuss about this kid. Was incredibly average against us.

He was better the other 37 games?

He was turned 17, three days ago...

Lok at how quickly Dortmund did / will turn dembele. Sancho? Haaland? Into huge profits - English kid is a good risk to take

He was better the other 37 games?

37 games?

He's only started 28, I assume you mean the other 27 games. In his 7 sub appearances he's played a huge 130 mins combined.

He must have had some breath taking matches in those 27 other starts. According to Who Scored none of his appearances have even rated an 8/10 so just doesn't make much sense to me. His game against Hull was apparently one of his best.

I hope he gets game time in Germany

37 games?

He's only started 28, I assume you mean the other 27 games. In his 7 sub appearances he's played a huge 130 mins combined.

He must have had some breath taking matches in those 27 other starts. According to Who Scored none of his appearances have even rated an 8/10 so just doesn't make much sense to me. His game against Hull was apparently one of his best.

Played 7th most min for his club - fairly impressive at 16

The championship is a challenging league for kids too

[weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.comhelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news//lucas-digne-emerges-as-alternative-left-back-target-for-chelsea-instead-of-ben-chilwell-report

I hope he gets game time in Germany

Played 7th most min for his club - fairly impressive at 16

The championship is a challenging league for kids too

Sure but maybe that says more about Brum's squad. All I can go off is how he played against us which was decidedly average. And that was considered one of his best games of the season by a few outlets, so *shrug*.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.comhelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news//lucas-digne-emerges-as-alternative-left-back-target-for-chelsea-instead-of-ben-chilwell-report

Emerson And Hakimi would be better than any of the wingbacks Conte had with us.

messi wont leave unless it's to argentina. but barca are in deep s**t financially. of those players above,i'd say messi, pique and busquets are the only certainties to be there. others are all contracted and on big wages, and not good enough to command those wages anywhere else. guys like vidal, rakitic are not good enough to get what they're on anywhere else, plus arguably wouldn't get into a midfield around barca's level anywhere else.

moves like swapping the dynamic, young arthur for the old, overrated pjanic just shows where they're at. but like paulinho and the neto/cillessen swap, it's all about what they can do financially to stop the bleeding.

Sure but maybe that says more about Brum's squad. All I can go off is how he played against us which was decidedly average. And that was considered one of his best games of the season by a few outlets, so *shrug*.

I mean, Sancho has had 3-4 disasterclasses against Bayern - so he must be s**t, right?

For our back office to decide to spend 20m on a kid this young means they’re absolutely convinced he’s going to be a star. Granted, for every Sancho and Dembele you get an Emre Mor - but I’m willing to trust them

We also will finally see Youssoufa Moukoko getting minutes from the youth side this coming season. Going to be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, Sancho has had 3-4 disasterclasses against Bayern - so he must be sh*t, right?

For our back office to decide to spend 20m on a kid this young means they’re absolutely convinced he’s going to be a star. Granted, for every Sancho and Dembele you get an Emre Mor - but I’m willing to trust them

We also will finally see Youssoufa Moukoko getting minutes from the youth side this coming season. Going to be interesting

Not even remotely close to what I said, is it?

We'll see how he goes then, and he may well improve quite a lot in your system since he is still so young, but all I'm saying is I don't see anything in him particularly special yet.

Lopes came to us from Wigan where they rubbished him and he's become a gem, so anyone can improve in a new team I guess.

Not even remotely close to what I said, is it?

We'll see how he goes then, and he may well improve quite a lot in your system since he is still so young, but all I'm saying is I don't see anything in him particularly special yet.

Lopes came to us from Wigan where they rubbished him and he's become a gem, so anyone can improve in a new team I guess.

You said he played s**t against your team so you don’t rate him. So it’s a fairly accurate statement

You said he played sh*t against your team so you don’t rate him. So it’s a fairly accurate statement

I said he was average against us and that was considered one of his best performances for the season.

When Sancho is s**t against Bayern to people gag over those games and consider them his top performances?

I said he was average against us and that was considered one of his best performances for the season.

When Sancho is sh*t against Bayern to people gag over those games and consider them his top performances?

No they don’t, which is why I’m a bit confused at why your rating this player based almost solely on how he played against your team

All I’ve seen of him is a completion video and a fairly in depth tactical review - no actual game time. But I guess that’s why clubs employ scouts and don’t read football message boards to form opinions of players

messi wont leave unless it's to argentina. but barca are in deep sh*t financially. of those players above,i'd say messi, pique and busquets are the only certainties to be there. others are all contracted and on big wages, and not good enough to command those wages anywhere else. guys like vidal, rakitic are not good enough to get what they're on anywhere else, plus arguably wouldn't get into a midfield around barca's level anywhere else.

moves like swapping the dynamic, young arthur for the old, overrated pjanic just shows where they're at. but like paulinho and the neto/cillessen swap, it's all about what they can do financially to stop the bleeding.

Vidal was brilliant when I've seen them. Great squad option.

Busquet is still top class

If pjanic gets to his best form again he is completely class

The squad looks ok on paper at this stage going into next season. It's hard to see Messi actually leaving and it would be sad.

They seem to be phasing out Suarez

Grez is interesting , city. Juv. Paris. Etc. Might be watching the situation?

Don't think there are many better places for young players to develop than Dortmund.

Dortmund have like 7 excellent cm options going for 2 spots.

It looks a bit of a dumb move on paper.

. Angel going there too would be silly - unless he plays 9 or wide

Last edited:
No they don’t, which is why I’m a bit confused at why your rating this player based almost solely on how he played against your team

All I’ve seen of him is a completion video and a fairly in depth tactical review - no actual game time. But I guess that’s why clubs employ scouts and don’t read football message boards to form opinions of players

I don't quite understand why you're still misunderstanding what I've said, but I don't think there's much need to be so defensive about someone who hasn't even played a game for your club yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back