Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They’ll need to hit the free agent market hard tbh
Where’s Donnarumma off to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t read anything about him. Just Wijnaldum, Depay and Eric Garcia all could go to Barca on frees.

They’ll need to hit the free agent market hard tbh
Where’s Donnarumma off to?

It would seem really odd to stick with Milan for so long then leave when they finally make the CL.

So with all this talk about Haaland at the moment, what happening with Messi’s next club.

It’s all gone a little quiet.
It was quiet because the board elections got delayed, and then there were questions about whether the winner were going to be able to put up the surety required by their by-laws. IIRC Laporta was only formally inducted as the new Pres like a week ago

City or PSG only at that price and doubt he would be interested in Ligue 1.

Doubt your man Roman will be shelling out another 200m this summer.
City, PSG and about a dozen clubs would be capable of paying £100m plus on a player they wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And 180m?

If they thought a player was worth that much, I'm sure there would be a dozen clubs that would be able to find the money.

Zidane likes to make out that it's only PSG and City that can spend big on a player. Reality is a bit different.

One of the best players the league has seen. I don’t think any moment will ever be as iconic as his title winner.

Will be interested to see where City go now. They’ll need to smash their transfer record to bring in one of the big names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back