Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening.
ENluHopU0AAWsxJ.jpg
Don't be jelly because RM have turned their attention to lingard instead of Salah and Mane.

BBC interview with BVB chief: "When Covid-19 struck,we had no debt. Not 1€. We don't have to sell anyone. Clubs must know when they want a player from us there are two possibilities.First is, I tell them they have no chance. The second is, I tell them 'this is the price'. It is not another price."

Sounds like we might try to sign Joao Mario in the summer, did well under Moyes first time around, depends on the price but wouldn't be opposed.

There's also a few rumors going around with Said Benrahma currently. Moyes isn't convinced with him, and he may give him another season, but I actually wonder if Brentford get promoted could they try to sign him back? Moyes wanted Eze over him and if we could have sold Diangana earlier, I think we would have signed him instead. Swap deal for Ivan Toney perhaps?

You'd be crazy to sell Haaland. Hold on to him with everything you have!
If his release clause is around €75m in 15 months time they'll reach a point where the benefits (cash) of selling him now outweigh the benefits of keeping him for another year.

Presuming that there is no chance of a contract extension or renegotiation (of which I have no idea).

If his release clause is around €75m in 15 months time they'll reach a point where the benefits (cash) of selling him now outweigh the benefits of keeping him for another year.

Presuming that there is no chance of a contract extension or renegotiation (of which I have no idea).
Oh yeah I mean if you can extend his contract. Obviously the money you can gain outweighs keeping him but you do everything in your power to keep a player like Haaland.

Oh yeah I mean if you can extend his contract. Obviously the money you can gain outweighs keeping him but you do everything in your power to keep a player like Haaland.

You offer him a big pay rise in exchange for removing the release clause.

In 1-2 years, we’ll probably make around 350-400m from him, Sancho and Bellingham. I’d love to keep them all. Won’t happen. But you gotta get rid of that clause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt Flick just win the treble and is on course to retain the league title? That's nuts. Only reason they probably went out of the CL too is because Lewa went down.

Huge rift with the sporting director. Was brewing

Would love Leipzig to * them tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBC interview with BVB chief: "When Covid-19 struck,we had no debt. Not 1€. We don't have to sell anyone. Clubs must know when they want a player from us there are two possibilities.First is, I tell them they have no chance. The second is, I tell them 'this is the price'. It is not another price."
Then watch teams what for the players last year on the deal and sign them for free.

Lewandowski for example...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the form of Werner and Havertz together with Haaland’s recent form raise any alarm bells on Haaland’s value? Although his game is better built for EPL.

I don't think any team will bother this season, but they'll all make offers when the buyout comes into effect.

Does the form of Werner and Havertz together with Haaland’s recent form raise any alarm bells on Haaland’s value? Although his game is better built for EPL.
neither were as good as Haaland in full flight.
No slight either, i was fan of both, but Haaland is up there with Mbappe.

part of me wouldn't mind seeing them both together in the same team.

[El Chiringuito] [Jose Alvarez] Varane is very advanced with Manchester United. Real Madrid assume he won't renew

Still a bit of uncertainty on that report from the United ITKs, however hope it's true, would be a great get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back