DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
The Times had Man City linked to Declan Rice this evening if Fernandinho doesn't renew for another 12 months.

Interesting one because they chose Rodri a while back, and I don't know if he wants to go to Manchester, but I'd be worried about them more so than United or Chelsea to poach him.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
The Times had Man City linked to Declan Rice this evening if Fernandinho doesn't renew for another 12 months.

Interesting one because they chose Rodri a while back, and I don't know if he wants to go to Manchester, but I'd be worried about them more so than United or Chelsea to poach him.
I brought this scenario up months ago. Rice might have a fight on his hands for game time, but money and trophies makes up for it.

Memphis

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
When you have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani you aren't going to spend the money required to extricate him from Juve.
With Cavani staying for 1 more year and agreeing with Marcel Proust that Martial most likely will be sold or even could do a player swap and cash for Sancho.

As much as I'd like to have a Ronaldo homecoming but I doubt it's going to happen.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
I brought this scenario up months ago. Rice might have a fight on his hands for game time, but money and trophies makes up for it.
Right, I think he's more suited to say the premier league than Rodri may be just in terms of the pace etc. but Rodri obviously has the European experience.

If City bid for him, I'd be massively worried. But then we can sign Alex Krul or Josh Brownhill plus a few others I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad