Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio Ravanelli?

Have a look through the list of ‘fastest to 50 Premier League goals’, there’s more than a couple in there.

Honestly, there’s at least one every season.

Not saying that Bruno Fernandes hasn’t had a great start to his United career btw.

Last player I can recall having an immediate impact like Bruno, was Jurgen Klinsmann at Tottenham.

It's easier to attract attention & stand-out when you're the striker....But Bruno is the string-puller who has pulled this side together & spun our fortunes around 180.....No mean feat for a Continental Port-you-geezer....It took Ronaldo years to come to grips with the Premier League & reach the level he's at now.

Sign two sell two or sign one sell one or sign none sell none there is going to be competition for spots, thats whathappens at big clubs.

They are two different styles of fullbacks though, not that we'll sign two more that for the money on Chilwell we could.
I know and I get that. I just wonder if Telles and Tagliafico both leave to do so. Personally I don’t think so unless they were happy with rotation and the fight.

AS:

PSG and Neymar have reached agreement for months to facilitate his transfer to Barcelona if Barça becomes interested in him again this summer.The transfer price could be around €170m. However, this figure would be lowered considerably if PSG accepts players such as Griezmann or Dembelé.

The operation also seems advantageous for PSG, since Neymar, who has refused to renew, ends his contract in 2022, so this summer is when the French club can still recover a good part of the 222 million it paid for the Brazilian three years ago

Last edited:
Last player I can recall having an immediate impact like Bruno, was Jurgen Klinsmann at Tottenham.

It's easier to attract attention & stand-out when you're the striker....But Bruno is the string-puller who has pulled this side together & spun our fortunes around 180.....No mean feat for a Continental Port-you-geezer....It took Ronaldo years to come to grips with the Premier League & reach the level he's at now.

I appreciate you’ve been starved of quality the last few years and it’s exciting he’s playing well, but most seasons there’s at least one signing having this sort of impact somewhere in the league.

I appreciate you’ve been starved of quality the last few years and it’s exciting he’s playing well, but most seasons there’s at least one signing having this sort of impact somewhere in the league.

Not to the extent Bruno has…..You're just being glib & snide here.

I'd happily back our current front 5, with it's 3 pronged system, against Pools.....Lets call it Ole's Fork....Once he implements it you're done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be done before Bad Ragaz which is August 10th, that'll give the club at least a full month to work on getting a replacement before the Bundesliga starts and the window continues til October anyway if it needs to go past that.

So United want to pay €50m and Dortmund want £110m for Sancho. Maybe we'll be in with a chance summer 2021 then.

Come on mate.

Anyone notice that Optus or FoxSports's social media always use Australian currency when talking about transfers and contracts?

Auba wants a 250k (pounds) a week contract and they ask "Is Auba worth a whopping 450k a week!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back