Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh god here we go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Anyone who is anyone has been mentioning strongly over the last week what the dealio will be, BILD becoming The Sun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like we've got a few sales of fringe players lined up. Harrison, Porro, Rodgers, Ilic, Nmecha, Herrera expected to raise up to £70m.

If one or two of the senior players leave we'll have plenty to play with. We don't seem to be spoken about on Haaland, and I can't see a deal being done for Kane.

So it will be interesting to see who we end up with. None of the other rumoured targets seem likely to me, but I can't see us going into the season without an Aguero replacement.

Looking like we've got a few sales of fringe players lined up. Harrison, Porro, Rodgers, Ilic, Nmecha, Herrera expected to raise up to £70m.

If one or two of the senior players leave we'll have plenty to play with. We don't seem to be spoken about on Haaland, and I can't see a deal being done for Kane.

So it will be interesting to see who we end up with. None of the other rumoured targets seem likely to me, but I can't see us going into the season without an Aguero replacement.

What are the others worth?

Harrison is an agreed fee of £11m.

Haven't you been linked to Andre Silva?

I'd be reluctant on Silva. Has had a great season no doubt but I'd like to see him back it up.
I think everyone would be.

Having previously failed at a bigger club in one of the top leagues should make any EPL/La Liga/Serie A team cautious, but I'm sure Mendes will pull some strings to get a move done to make him some money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back