Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would laugh if BVB used the Sancho money on him. Especially if City sold him for less than they are asking from Bayern.

I said somewhere else that I’d love for us to spend 100% of the Sancho money on Havertz. He’d be a minimum 2 contract cycle player for us, and if there’s one thing we struggle at, it’s keeping good non-German players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would laugh if he didn't. But can't see that happening.

Must be annoying to fund his rehab only for Bayern to take him off your hands once he is back to full fitness all for a vastly reduced transfer fee. IIRC there were rumours Bayern were still prepared to buy him last summer after his ACL injury in a cut price deal which in hindsight may have been better for you guys.

Must be annoying to fund his rehab only for Bayern to take him off your hands once he is back to full fitness all for a vastly reduced transfer fee. IIRC there were rumours Bayern were still prepared to buy him last summer after his ACL injury in a cut price deal which in hindsight may have been better for you guys.
We'll either make a good profit on him or piss off Bayern Munich.

More important things to be annoyed about.

As for selling him last year, there's been loads of rumours put out by Bayern that they wanted to buy (at a reduced rate of course). But until they put their money in the table we don't have a decision to make.

Or as they say over here, time to s**t or get off the pot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still doesn't make a heap of sense even with the 'rona. Champs league finalist two years running, pending kit sponsorship mega deal, pending league champions, no real net spend ... has to be more to it than that.

Yeah think COVID is a bit of a weak excuse.

Yeah think COVID is a bit of a weak excuse.

Not really. Minamino & Elliot will get their shot now. Jurg said in an interview that it wouldn't be appropriate to buy a player for 50m when the club will be asking everyone to take a paycut. Also the Anfield Rd stand redevelopment has now been postponed due to covid.

Hopefully Sancho goes nowhere and we get a crack at him in summer 2021 when things are back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back