Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back

311494.jpg

Chelsea will go close next year if they get Havertz.

Pullisic looks like one of the better players in the league since the restart and they will have plenty of depth.Werner, Havertz, Pullisic is an awesome attacking trio.

Chelsea will go close next year if they get Havertz.

Pullisic looks like one of the better players in the league since the restart and they will have plenty of depth.Werner, Havertz, Pullisic is an awesome attacking trio.
Our defence is still an issue though, we lack a quality LB, a more consistent CB and I'm still not sold on Kepa between the sticks. We'll no doubt be the most entertaining side to watch with Werner, Havertz, Ziyech and Pulisic up front.

Last player I can recall having an immediate impact like Bruno, was Jurgen Klinsmann at Tottenham.

It's easier to attract attention & stand-out when you're the striker....But Bruno is the string-puller who has pulled this side together & spun our fortunes around 180.....No mean feat for a Continental Port-you-geezer....It took Ronaldo years to come to grips with the Premier League & reach the level he's at now.

The Fernandes effect

Ddg ans pogba are rated at various levels by different people but to get those two ties up long term is important for United.

Solid foundation to build on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nikica Jelavic scored 9 in his first 13 games with Everton. Won PL POTM in April 2012. Ended up going to Hull. We were 8-5-10. We finished 15-11-12. So with Jelavic in the team we won 7 of 15, drew 6 of 15.

We paid a fair amount for him, it wasn't as if we got him in a cut price deal because you were desperate to get rid. He was on a bit of a scoring drought though from memory but got back into form pretty quickly.

It was only really West Ham where he fell off the wagon.

Sounds like this is going to get done.

Great for the competition imo.

Havertz may play the 8, then you can. Get Pulisic on the park. Some combination of

Front; Pulisic. Werner. Zyiech

Mid; Kovacic/Mount. Kante. Havertz.
I'm guessing you quoted the wrong post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back