Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Messi - most goals in epl, outside box

Utd first team Ever to win four game consecutive, by 3 or more goal

Sancho will be on bench and will enjoy it ;)

No he won't be.

If we keep Sancho and fleece another 20m€ out of Barca... oh my days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the bigger reaches of the silly season.

Yes he will if the Frenchman keeps scoring bangers

You don't spend 100m on a player who is in incredible form in his natural position as a winger to put him on the bench.

Dembele

Martial cost about 100 with inflation

What s**t is this?

Dembele wasn't signed as a bench player.
Inflation is the dumbest argument to make, completely meaningless to the conversation.

What sh*t is this?

Dembele wasn't signed as a bench player.
Inflation is the dumbest argument to make, completely meaningless to the conversation.

I didn't say dembele was signed for the bench.

How much did grez cost? He's on the pine a bit too.

Coutinho moved on pretty fast after costing a similar amount.

Inflation is stupid but it's how money works. 50m when martial was bought is a hell of a lot more than 50 today

I didn't say dembele was signed for the bench.

How much did grez cost? He's on the pine a bit too.

Coutinho moved on pretty fast after costing a similar amount.

Inflation is stupid but it's how money works. 50m when martial was bought is a hell of a lot more than 50 today

Well I am not sure of the relevance of Dembele, or even Barcelona in general to Manchester United.

Not sure how 45m inflates to 100m in five years but ok.

1594338962295.png

Well I am not sure of the relevance of Dembele, or even Barcelona in general to Manchester United.

View attachment 909407

I think the leaked documents say with add odds, the martial deal is 60+m quid.

With inflation not far off the 100 euro Sancho will cost , maybe less in the end woody being a master negotiator.

I was largely joking but it's quite possible rashford. Martial. Greenwood keep their spots long term. Each is talented enough and trending upwards.

Ole has played enough football manager to fit the 4 into 3 spots, plenty of games. Even James should get enough mins.

Sancho can play the 10 as well

There are countless examples of players who hit the ground running and improve their side immediately. The question is just whether Bruno is more flash in the pan like Papiss Cisse/Roque Santa Cruz, or the real deal like a Kante or Van Dijk.

Statistically Bruno has hit the ground running fastest? Granted it's harder for cb. Dm types to directly contribute to goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 909407
That’s real life inflation though, that doesn’t take into account inflation into the soccer market.

offering 3 years to a 31 year old winger not named messi should be a non starter. especially since it would be on pretty decent coin too. doesn't really play anywhere other than wing so doesn't offer any flexibility, can't play in midfield and wouldn't be moved back to fullback like navas has done since moving to sevilla. still think he would be a good signing for spurs, still put up 9/7 this campaign, but not 3 years on good money good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back