Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasser Al-Khelaifi speaking to RMC: "Extending Neymar? Of course, him and Mbappé, we're never going to sell them

Idk but I don't think it's dead until the window shuts. Woody is quite dumb but even he won't give 120m if he can get the player cheaper.

Dortmund love of money vs Glazer's love of money. Let's see how it plays out.

I've only heard fati and demeble linked

I'd be shocked if it progressed anywhere from here.

I'd be shocked if it progressed anywhere from here.

Like you or that other bloke said last page, I still think Dortmund accept, if utd pay the asking price.

That Dortmund journo, 'top tier' is saying the same thing (Norwegian guy with the silly name that doesn't interviews from his car) on ESPN and twitter iirc

Like you or that other bloke said last page, I still think Dortmund accept, if utd pay the asking price.

That Dortmund journo, 'top tier' is saying the same thing (Norwegian guy with the silly name that doesn't interviews from his car) on ESPN and twitter iirc

Fjortoft? Doesn't he just repeat what Romano says?

Harry Redknapp isn’t Norwegian.

I agree the Sancho comments post tve practice game sound promising from the German perspective.

Utd wanting dembele? How do you know who they want if the fail w Sancho?

Rewatch the united. Dortmund friendly from a couple years ago. When In form / fit demeble is a beast

Keep playing lingard you reckon?

There were Federico Chiesa rumors a while back but that seems to have gone cold. It

Current talk of fati but Barca won't let him leave.

Sounds like Ronaldo could be available. He is fairly handy
I don’t think Chiesa will be much better than Daniel James.

Lol.

We have a weak CB squad, but Stones isnt an upgrade on any of them.

Shows how far he has fallen. No new contract at 26 with 2 years remaining. Talk he could go for 20m. Pretty funny when a 31 yo Lovren went for 11m with just a year left on his contract.

Lo Celso will be our attacking 8 or 10 I'd imagine

Dunno what Jose has in store for Dele

Ndombele too, rumours he'll sell him, imo Ndombele just needs to get himself fit, look upto how Sissoko goes about it to get himself right to play etc.
depending on Dele's role, we could explore moving Ndombele to fill another gap.
esp if he's really not going to apply himself under Jose.

in a 433, you'd think we're going PEH + GLC + one of Winks, Sissoko or Dele.

If Barca throw us Semedo + cash/player for him, i'd entertain it

Shows how far he has fallen. No new contract at 26 with 2 years remaining. Talk he could go for 20m. Pretty funny when a 31 yo Lovren went for 11m with just a year left on his contract.

Being English gives him value given the way the rules are structured.

He'd easy be in the best 5-10 best pom CBs too?

It's not like holding or Chambers are world beaters

When does Kane's contract end?

Surely this would be his final year and if Spurs dont progress which I dont think they will, he would have to looking at an exit. His career will pass him by at Tottenham and he wont win a thing. I think he would destroy La Liga, would be a good replacement for Suarez at Barca in year or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does Kane's contract end?

Surely this would be his final year and if Spurs dont progress which I dont think they will, he would have to looking at an exit. His career will pass him by at Tottenham and he wont win a thing. I think he would destroy La Liga, would be a good replacement for Suarez at Barca in year or so.

Signed a 6 yr deal 2 yr ago

Yep.

I will say one thing though, if Brighton value him at £35m+ presumably, I can't think of many others that would command that fee in their squad.

He rightfuly should be wanting to be paid the same, if not more than Dunk if he stays and re-signs. He's also going to want to be in the starting lineup in 4 weeks. He's only on £4k a week currently.

Did we ever come out and state our valuation of him? We simply said he's not for sale. Lot of claims out there stating rumours as certainties.

No doubt he'll get a decent pay rise as Connolly and Alzate just did in the last week. Nobody knows what he's being paid right now however except the club and the player.

He had a good season out on loan and when training kicks off again he'll just be like every player in the squad and having to win his place in the team.

The reason why Cristiano Ronaldo has been linked to PSG is not so much that PSG are thinking of getting him, it is because Jorge Mendes has been given instructions to find a team for Ronaldo," Balague told BBC Radio 5 Live. "We've seen this in the last six months, he was linked to Real Madrid.

"They said no chance, he's not coming back. And there's been talks about the MLS because Juventus want to get rid of that wage. It is as drastic as that. He's been offered everywhere, including Barcelona."

The sight of a 35-year-old Ronaldo teaming up with long-time rival Messi just for one season would be incredible, but it's highly unlikely that the Real Madrid legend would do that to his former club. Or that financially-stricken Barcelona would be able to afford his wages. But we can dream, right?

Lo Celso will be our attacking 8 or 10 I'd imagine

Dunno what Jose has in store for Dele

Ndombele too, rumours he'll sell him, imo Ndombele just needs to get himself fit, look upto how Sissoko goes about it to get himself right to play etc.

Too much smoke IMO. Don't want it as I agree, he just needs to get fit but I guess we'll have to settle for trying to get Brozovic and/or Skriniar out of Conte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back