Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I’m so sick of this topic. I wish journalists would stop asking the questions and looking for stories that aren’t there. They won’t tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just blood Greenwood and you're all set. I haven't seen such a natural goal scorer in ... well in a long time.

We will continue to do that, love the kid, such a fantastic talent and is lethal on his right and left foot.

Still, Greenwood alone isn’t getting us into PL title or CL contention next season. Need another CB, RB (backup to AWB), Midfielder and a RW.

We will continue to do that, love the kid, such a fantastic talent and is lethal on his right and left foot.

Still, Greenwood alone isn’t getting us into PL title or CL contention next season. Need another CB, RB (backup to AWB), Midfielder and a RW.
You said botching this window will cause a tumble down the table.

I reckon you guys should make top 4 even with no transfers (barring some injury crisis), the teams form has been in an upwards trajectory.

Last edited:
You said botching this window will cause a tumble down the table.

I reckon you guys should make top 4 even with no transfers (barring some injury crisis), the teams form has been in an upwards trajectory.

It's very modern United to not improve enough from a promising season. Mou wasn't supported the market after we finished second and I'm not convinced Woody will do much this market.

It's very modern United to not improve enough from a promising season. Mou wasn't supported the market after we finished second and I'm not convinced Woody will do much this market.

Thank * that Mourinho wasn’t supported. He would have sold Pogba, Martial and Shaw.

Thank fu** that Mourinho wasn’t supported. He would have sold Pogba, Martial and Shaw.

Who would have been signed or sold is not the point, the point is the club fails to back the manager time and time again.

Who would have been signed or sold is not the point, the point is the club fails to back the manager time and time again.

I am glad that Moyes, LVG and Mourinho weren’t backed to the extent that Ole will because there is something about Ole that feels long-term. He has been backed in the transfer market and has made some nice signings. He has brought Greenwood into the first team and Mason has done superbly well. I would be more upset if Ole wasn’t backed than I have been at any point Post-Ferguson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am glad that Moyes, LVG and Mourinho weren’t backed to the extent that Ole will because there is something about Ole that feels long-term. He has been backed in the transfer market and has made some nice signings. He has brought Greenwood into the first team and Mason has done superbly well. I would be more upset if Ole wasn’t backed than I have been at any point Post-Ferguson.

You're glad but without these managers being backed you don't have any idea what could have happened. Players that these managers wanted were still players that played at the top level afterwards and continue to.

You're glad but without these managers being backed you don't have any idea what could have happened. Players that these managers wanted were still players that played at the top level afterwards and continue to.

Well, that I will agree with. It would have been great to see better signings after finished second but we were probably more like £150M+ in signings away from bridging those 19 points than we were one or two new signings. That squad had a lot of weaknesses.

Similar happened with us.

When we win a title we do * all in the market to support the manager.

Similar happened with us.

When we win a title we do fu** all in the market to support the manager.

Being well supported now at least.

220k what currency? Australian?

I've only seen 130-150k bandied about in pounds.
His signing on fee plus his 150k a week contract apparently will takes his cost to you guys to around 220k a week.

It's not really surprising as he's one of Kias mates.

His signing on fee plus his 150k a week contract apparently will takes his cost to you guys to around 220k a week.

It's not really surprising as he's one of Kias mates.

So he's not on 220k per week......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back