Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds United are knocking on Barcelona's door to sign Rafinha, and talks have started for the Brazilian midfielder. Barça want 16 million euros for Rafinha, who dreams of playing in the same league as his brother Thiago. [sport

Leeds United are knocking on Barcelona's door to sign Rafinha, and talks have started for the Brazilian midfielder. Barça want 16 million euros for Rafinha, who dreams of playing in the same league as his brother Thiago. [sport

Rodrigo’s cousin also.

With 2 ACL’s and a meniscus in the last few years he would need a wheel chair after a Bielsa training session.

Can I ask where did you get that from?

Yeah he will IF they’re mid table at Xmas

Even then, nah, wouldn't have thought so. Relegation places, you could be onto something, but I think you're being a bit silly with this.

It's kind of amusing seeing Leeds fans having mocked Bostonian for his obsessions around Ben White to now be obsessing around Frank Lampard.

Even then, nah, wouldn't have thought so. Relegation places, you could be onto something, but I think you're being a bit silly with this.

It's kind of amusing seeing Leeds fans having mocked Bostonian for his obsessions around Ben White to now be obsessing around Frank Lampard.
Only obsessing is by you. I’m simply giving an opinion on another team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also thought you had replied to it but seems to have been deleted
Pretty sure he was exaggerating a tad with that post. Obviously he can’t finish 14th, but all this talk of contending next season is a bit unrealistic for mine. Highly doubt Roman pulls the trigger if we finish third or fourth. I think the pressure will be on in 2021/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back