Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bale to Spurs confirmed by agent.
Only said he wants to get there at this stage. We once lost Willian's signing whilst he was on our medical table. And lost time in the Dybala deal to a Maltese image rights company. Anything can happen when it gets a bit spursy

Most report 13m a year / 250k per week. Levy should be able to find a way to extract a few mil in revenue from the signing through sponsorship deals or shirt sales. Considering N'Dombele, Kane & Lloris are 200k a week this isn't so bad at all. Would give Harry a matched contract which might already be part of his terms iirc.

I should ask you the same question dude.

Once again - & I can't stipulate this point enough senor Pantskyle redacted - You were wrong & I was right....Dem be the facts.

I know that doesn't seem to count for much in your tribal little mind-set world on here, but it does in mine & many others.

Just because you mis-read the none-too-subtle details in Romano's tweets, don't go projecting your error onto others.

Own up to your mistakes & can the personal agenda sh*te.

So essentially you believe media reports - if you want them to be true. Say a winger.

Yet disregard them; the same or very similar reporters , if you don't want your team to get that bloke. Say a full back?

Sounds a bit childish mate

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's the BBC about as high brow as it gets.

As I say I recall others debating maguire v ze German for next best Cb

Garth Crooks would fit 11 strikers who scored on the weekend into his team if he could.

He picked a team of the week in the well know 3-2-5 formation once upon a time

Inverting the pyramid

Garth Crooks would fit 11 strikers who scored on the weekend into his team if he could.

Would you fault any of his selections for TOTS? looks reasonably decent choices

(Not positionally)

I’m wrong that he’s a fraud?

Perhaps fraud was too hard. However, Most of his information is quoting other journalists. He’s basically a rich mans version of Jan Aage Fjörtoft. When a journalist gains a million twitter followers in 4 months, he’s dancing for somebody

Yes, you're wrong.

He's one of the best news-breakers in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back