Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Fabrizio Romano] No, not agreed yet (a deal/personal terms. But Aouar would like to join Arsenal, and spoke with his agents many times.

Arsenal on fire for. Team not in Europe

She is Uruguayan. If she was Italian, wouldn’t it be easy for her husband to obtain an Italian passport?

That's what I thought as well, but read something that said he'd get a passport easier because of his wife being Italian. Possible it was a poorly translated article.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
That's what I thought as well, but read something that said he'd get a passport easier because of his wife being Italian. Possible it was a poorly translated article.

No, you're right. I heard several times his wife is Italian (or has an Italian passport). Because of this, Suarez was able to get an Italian passport himself, but he still had to go through a procedure, which included sitting a test. The problem was that all of this took too long.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
No, you're right. I heard several times his wife is Italian (or has an Italian passport). Because of this, Suarez was able to get an Italian passport himself, but he still had to go through a procedure, which included sitting a test. The problem was that all of this took too long.

Juve are out of spots for foreign playersm. Deal was agreed but theres delays in getting a passport through his wife.

Deadline is Oct 5.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Apparently He is kind of a big deal according to the Dutch Supporters commentating. I am absolutely frigged how to pronounce his first name. Crysencio that's fun to say, Crysencio 😃😃😃

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back