Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And both Chelsea and West Ham are in the EPL, so can't buy and sell from each other..

Well the next window is just around the corner. Still makes it tough for Chelsea if he signs a new deal between now and then.

.they are clearly pretty keen on him to near complete the team

He has essentially two years left on his contract so they will sell him this season if he doesn't sign.

The I love rm, essentially plea to get him seems a bit awkward

The have money issues Corona

They have other targets etc.

They are already stacked in the cm spot. Ódegaard. Valverde etc.

Not all that clear if they want him. (?) Anymore - like ddg they may have moved on

not good enough for Madrid. Unbelievable how turgid he was last weekend, a tad overrated

Sky seems to be running with us signing Benrahima in the last hour but haven't heard the same from more credible sources yet.

Why'd we sell Diangana to sign Berahima for more doesn't really make sense IMO though.

Pogba is dreaming if he thinks Real Madrid will come calling. He's found his level, mid-table PL team.

Real will be after the big fish, Mbappe, Camavinga and Haaland no doubt.

Camavinga is a 17 year that plays for Rennes. I doubt anyone on here ever watched him play a game of football prior to last week.

Camavinga is a 17 year that plays for Rennes. I doubt anyone on here ever watched him play a game of football prior to last week.

Speak for yourself. I watched Rennes play a bit last season and he was awesome. He manhandled PSG's midfield when he was 16 with guys like Verratti and Marquinhos in there and was already getting linked to Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back