Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Pogba is dreaming if he thinks Real Madrid will come calling. He's found his level, mid-table PL team.

Real will be after the big fish, Mbappe, Camavinga and Haaland no doubt.

juv said a couple days ago they would get him if they were not skint

hed look alright in that team

not good enough for Madrid. Unbelievable how turgid he was last weekend, a tad overrated

he bossed a world cup when the likes of kante shate the bed

was also good enough for utd to break the world record transfer fee on iirc - and him being fit has coincided with some of uniteds best stretches of form.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
hes has been strongly linked to RM for ages

not sure how they get Pogba and the rest when they have no money

if mbappe does go it wont b e cheap

Real Madrid won’t want to buy Pogba. I think the latest link is because he has been linked to them in the past. I simply can’t see that happening.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Real Madrid won’t want to buy Pogba. I think the latest link is because he has been linked to them in the past. I simply can’t see that happening.

If pogs doesn't sign the new deal soonish, United probably sell him, to not lose him on free (the end of) the following season.

Not sure where he goes however. Psg seem the best fit. Corona has smashed Italy and Spain a fair bit.

[daily star]

Allan Saint-Maximin suggests he could quit Newcastle if club don't hit seasonal target

Are we going to get this every day even with no window open?

just answering

players like Allan Saint-Maximin i find interesting cause hes a gun

Well you didn't answer. Are you going to make these posts every day?

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Well you didn't answer. Are you going to make these posts every day?

no reply i assume means green light?

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Report: Milan agreement for Thauvin
By Football Italia staff

Spanish and French reports point to a possible verbal agreement for Milan to sign Florian Thauvin as a free agent next season.

According to Todofichajes and Footmercato.net, basic terms have been accepted between the club and the player.

Thauvin’s contract with Olympique Marseille only runs to June 2021 and he does not seem ready to sign an extension.

It would be quite a coup for the Rossoneri, as Thauvin is 27 years old and has 10 senior caps for France, in which he scored one goal.

He spent most of his career flitting between Marseille and Newcastle United.

Thauvin had also been linked with a free transfer to Roma this summer.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Being interesting to know what we are offering him.

Do you think he'll extend?
Think we'll try in January, but it'll depend on if we're top 10 or not.

I'd imagine this may be Noble's last season also, so we'll probably offer him the captaincy full time, he's already VC.

ATM, I'd say it's 50/50, I'm more confident than say a month ago.

Camavinga is a 17 year that plays for Rennes. I doubt anyone on here ever watched him play a game of football prior to last week.

I bought him on FIFA 21 over the weekend, I'm an expert.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Liverpool supporters could learn a thing or two from him.

He publicly backed Karius and said we wouldn’t be buying a keeper one week before we bought Alisson. If there was a clear upgrade available Klopp would not hesitate to pull the trigger.

He probably doesn’t see Butland as enough of an upgrade to create such an upheaval. Because if Butland makes a few mistakes which we know he has in him, then it’ll just create a s**t storm. It’s better to just ride it out with Adrian.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Apparently it was Ed Woodward who personally blocked Haaland's move to Man U because of agent's fees and a £63m release clause. They could have signed him for £17.2m. Even if he left after a couple of years he would have scored a heap of goals and they would make a massive profit.

Apparently it was Ed Woodward who personally blocked Haaland's move to Man U because of agent's fees and a £63m release clause. They could have signed him for £17.2m. Even if he left after a couple of years he would have scored a heap of goals and they would make a massive profit.

This is fairly common knowledge and was reported at the time that United balked at the buyout inclusion. And most United fans at the time (I still am) fine with that.

The buyout at the time was reported to be much lower than 63m. Guess we won't know for sure what it is until he leaves Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back