Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if he stays at Swansea for the season.

Nope. Just let Carter-Vickers leave on loan contingent on this. He’ll be 4th/5th CB and importantly a left footer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Just let Carter-Vickers leave on loan contingent on this. He’ll be 4th/5th CB and importantly a left footer.
Oh he's a lefty, good

I guess we'll have plenty of cup football to transition him in to then

Just hope he doesn't go on a loan trail though and can make the grade

Harvey Elliot had gone out on loan to Blackburn Rovers for the season.

I like the move for him. Firm, Mane, Salah, Jota, Minamino, Origi, Shaq all in front of him for 1st team duties and needs games.

Big future though, I'll be keenly watching his progress at Blackburn.

Oh he's a lefty, good

I guess we'll have plenty of cup football to transition him in to then

Just hope he doesn't go on a loan trail though and can make the grade

West Ham have signed Algeria winger Said Benrahma from Brentford in a deal that could rise to £30m.​
Benrahma, 25, joins on loan for £5m but the Hammers have an obligation to make the transfer permanent for £20m, with a further £5m possible in add-ons.​
He completed the first part of his medical on Thursday but an issue had arisen, which was resolved in time for the deal to go ahead on Friday.​

I saw some of him last year. He's got some skills but thought Watkins who is with Villa now was the better player.

West Ham have signed Algeria winger Said Benrahma from Brentford in a deal that could rise to £30m.​
Benrahma, 25, joins on loan for £5m but the Hammers have an obligation to make the transfer permanent for £20m, with a further £5m possible in add-ons.​
He completed the first part of his medical on Thursday but an issue had arisen, which was resolved in time for the deal to go ahead on Friday.​

I saw some of him last year. He's got some skills but thought Watkins who is with Villa now was the better player.

Benrahma's quality, and should prove to be a Premier League standard player.

I also prefer Watkins though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back