Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
While i think he'll extend anyway(PSG will pay him more than anyone else) i dont think the pandemic will make much of a difference.

This is one I have followed closely and I also have family in France that follow all the ITKs etc etc.

PSG have thrown everything at him and yet he still hasnt signed a new deal. I would be surpised jf he is still a PSG player once the summer window closes.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Dortmund were greedy with Sancho. They'd have a 100m coming to them. Poor management really.
Greedy? They didn't want to sell him, so they priced him at his value, not something lower than what he was worth.

Not sure if wanting to hold onto your assets is greedy. Wanting someone elses assets for less than its worth is greedy.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
816359.jpg

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
So Dortmund either sell a player last summer, or they sell a player next summer. Either way they sell a player, but got 1 year extra out of someone.
Dortmund also don't have the benefit of any of the clubs in the other top leagues, in that we don't have oligarchs pumping money into our clubs. A good portion of our profit comes from match day ticketing etc. Remove that and there's only so much that sponsorship can do

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Proof of the pudding is in the eating and it appears Dortmund may end up with less than they’d have got last summer so not a great deal.

There will be more chance of a bidding war this year than last

Either way, we want to hold onto players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re playing us as the bad guy and then turning it around. Pick a side mate. Perhaps drink some isotonic sports drink to replace the salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing nothing of the sought. Facts remains if they sold for the very fair 100m deal you wouldn't be in strife.

I'm actually glad tho. Have moved on from him. No longer a priority.

United doesnt sell their best players for below market value, why would they expect Dortmund to do any different?

100m was below market value? Doubt they'll get anyone offering that this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back