Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they would take a new washing machine and a packet of crisps. I mean it's Jesse ******* Lingard haha.

Jesse Lingard’s 2021 > Every Liverpool footballer in 2021.

Surely they would take a new washing machine and a packet of crisps. I mean it's Jesse ******* Lingard haha.
He's performing better than any of your s**t kickers.

Sky so absolutely grain of salt stuff. But what’s he like? I watch maybe 3 prem games a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good young prospect. He had 13 clean sheats on loan at Sheffield United last season, so he’s a good keeper. He won’t be sold by Manchester United though, he will be the replacement for De Gea soon enough.

Sky Sports are just creating a transfer rumour knowing people will click on the story and they can then create more rumours around United swapping Henderson + cash for Sancho. That particular transfer saga is already in place. There is nothing in this one.

Last edited:
Salah is the golden boot leader, Lingard has been at home picking lint out of his belly button up until this month.

Er yes, we're talking about Lingard's form at West Ham, so clearly the context is this month.

Leicester and West Ham's interest would be based off his form for West Ham.

Er yes, we're talking about Lingard's form at West Ham, so clearly the context is this month.

Leicester and West Ham's interest would be based off his form for West Ham.
Valuing players on 3 weeks is dumb. Somehow Lingard is a world beater and golden boot leader Salah is a s**t kicker now?

Lingard has been abused by his own fans for several years, while we idolise Salah.

Valuing players on 3 weeks is dumb. Somehow Lingard is a world beater and golden boot leader Salah is a sh*t kicker now?

Lingard has been abused by his own fans for several years, while we idolise Salah.

So you honestly think that Leicester and West Ham's sudden interest in buying him permanently is being based on his time at United? Come on Ross.

Mate, Liverpool's form is worse than Sheff United's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sky so absolutely grain of salt stuff. But what’s he like? I watch maybe 3 prem games a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next season he'll either be Uniteds first choice or he'll be elsewhere, he or DDG will leave.

Not really in Dortmund budget though, won't be sold for less than 40m. Unless he is used as part of a bigger deal.

Valuing players on 3 weeks is dumb. Somehow Lingard is a world beater and golden boot leader Salah is a sh*t kicker now?

Salah is as much the golden boot leader as Penandes is.

He has 11 goals excluding pens, just like Fernandes has 8.

Bamford and DCL are the "real" golden boot leaders atm.

Bit off topic but did enjoy this banter today...

Ox has been cooked all season and Keita has been injured for 2 months. We've got 3 actual match fit mids and 1 is a kid and 1 has checked out for Barca.

Ox has been cooked all season and Keita has been injured for 2 months. We've got 3 actual match fit mids and 1 is a kid and 1 has checked out for Barca.

You should have taken Lingard on loan.

If only Klopp rotated more when he had the chance rather than keep your best players on the field early on in the season when you're 4-0 up after 60 mins.

Yeah it was mentioned on here a heap about Klopp burning out the squad. And it happened.

Last season for Liverpool. VVD, TAA and Firmino made 38 leagues appearances, Gini 37, Robertson 36, Mane 35, Salah 34, Henderson/OX 30, Gomez/Fabinho/Origi 28. This was a squad who won 26 league matches in their first 27 fixtures when the second best win total in the league was City with 26 wins. Of course Klopp burnt them out and then he has the gall to sulk about not being able to make 5 subs. There was a stat that he made something like 4 subs over something like a 6 week period.

Last edited:
We have. His name is Curtis Jones.

Ok, then why do you only have 1 fit midfielder at your club according to your fans?

Wouldn't there be a further 10 midfielders in your u/23 side that are also suitably fit? Or are they not a part of the Liverpool Football Club?

Sides play u/23 academy prospects all the time.

I think being a run of the mill PL2 side (8th) is probably the reason.

£70m on a B grader like Naby Keita is the reason you are in your predicament. If you had of spent just a fraction of that beefing up your academy, you might have more depth. £70m should ne you the best CM midfielder in the world, yet you got Jack Cork 2.0 .....

Last edited:
Ok, then why do you only have 1 fit midfielder at your club according to your fans?

Wouldn't there be a further 10 midfielders in your u/23 side that are also suitably fit? Or are they not a part of the Liverpool Football Club?

Sides play u/23 academy prospects all the time.

I think being a run of the mill PL2 side (8th) is probably the reason.

£70m on a B grader like Naby Keita is the reason you are in your predicament. If you had of spent just a fraction of that beefing up your academy, you might have more depth......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back