Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the others that didnt?

Lampard biggest plus was throwing in the kids and playing them regularly.

Yeah that's fair, then the question of why you didn't get him last season is more valid, just reckon he was keen on Dortmund for more perceived opportunity.

Fabrizio Romano] Liverpool are still working to reach an agreement with Ibrahima Konaté. He’s one of the ‘top targets’ in the list and #lfc will be offering a five-years contract. Not done or agreed, as of today. RB Leipzig will only sell Konaté if the full release clase will be paid. 🔴 #lfc

Fabrizio Romano] Liverpool are still working to reach an agreement with Ibrahima Konaté. He’s one of the ‘top targets’ in the list and #lfc will be offering a five-years contract. Not done or agreed, as of today. RB Leipzig will only sell Konaté if the full release clase will be paid. 🔴 #lfc
I keep hearing we are definitely in for him. Then I hear we are definitely not in for him.

#classic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Aussie heading abroad.

I know nothing about him but it can't be a bad thing that he's going to Europe.

wadistance what is Stuttgart's coaching set up like? Any good?

View attachment 1104479

Will be a great place for him. Lots of young players, their head of football is our old chief scout (who’s hopefully coming back). He was at Arsenal for a few years too

Reckon it’s a good place to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea why clubs didn’t try harder to buy Haaland and Bellingham when they were available for £20-25M. Now try to buy them for less than £60-100M.

Bellingham will be worth 200m in two seasons. English Zidane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athletic] Tuchel wants Chelsea to sign a CB this summer. Sule is on the top his wishlist, and has 1 year left on his contract, would cost around £30M. Kounde & José María Giménez are also admired by the club

I guess it depends on Messi, if he leaves it could happen.

Apparently lots of noise south american media 5he follow is legit -

Lionel Messi’s career in European football could be coming to an end as the 33-year-old might be looking to sign a short-term contract before heading somewhere else.

According to ESPN journalist Christian Martín (via Bolavip), Messi is looking at a potential one or two-year deal with FC Barcelona. Afterward, the Argentina international might cross the pond to wrap up his playing career.

Martín adds that Messi seems destined to find his way to Major League Soccer and sign with Inter Miami. Co-owner David Beckham wants star players and recognizable names for his South Florida-based club.

Apparently lots of noise south american media 5he follow is legit -

Lionel Messi’s career in European football could be coming to an end as the 33-year-old might be looking to sign a short-term contract before heading somewhere else.

According to ESPN journalist Christian Martín (via Bolavip), Messi is looking at a potential one or two-year deal with FC Barcelona. Afterward, the Argentina international might cross the pond to wrap up his playing career.

Martín adds that Messi seems destined to find his way to Major League Soccer and sign with Inter Miami. Co-owner David Beckham wants star players and recognizable names for his South Florida-based club.

Messi doesn't seem a likely candidate for chasing up a big final pay day in the MLS. IIRC he has said he wanted to finish his career at Newell's Old Boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back