Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20210424-085748_Facebook.jpg

Faulk saying Uniteds number 1 target is Kounde and ours is Varane. I think we'd both be very happy with that.

Reckon he is wrong, Varane is definitely Uniteds number one CB target, Kounde and Torres were very high up on our list and it shifted to Varane once he became available.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Marcelo Bechler] PSG takes the lead in the race for Lionel Messi - PSG offers 2 years+1 contract. They believe the economic proposal is "unreachable". The project speaks for itself: finalists from the last UCL and semifinalists now, passing through the current champion and Barça

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Marcelo Bechler] PSG takes the lead in the race for Lionel Messi - PSG offers 2 years+1 contract. They believe the economic proposal is "unreachable". The project speaks for itself: finalists from the last UCL and semifinalists now, passing through the current champion and Barça
Messi's chance to leave has gone. He will re-sign with Barca IMO and finish his career there.

Messi's chance to leave has gone. He will re-sign with Barca IMO and finish his career there.

How has it gone if he is simply winding down his contract? I'd argue with each day he hasn't signed on is a step closer to him leaving. The contract from Barca has been in front of him for months.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
How has it gone if he is simply winding down his contract? I'd argue with each day he hasn't signed on is a step closer to him leaving. The contract from Barca has been in front of him for months.
It's going to happen, Messi to City and Ronaldo to come back home. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Konate is a great get for Pool, great price too.

We seem to be homing in on Sule with Tomori to Milan to kind of pay for it, similar fees. I'd rather keep Tomori to be honest as i dont really rate the German.

Would spend the extra on Kounde if we are buying a new CB.

Lol.

Bang average 23 year old English CB is worth the same as one of the best CB's in the Bundesliga, a 25 year old German International with close to 30 caps.

Makes sense.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Lol.

Bang average 23 year old English CB is worth the same as one of the best CB's in the Bundesliga, a 25 year old German International with close to 30 caps.

Makes sense.
Meh, id rather just keep Tomori TBH. I dont rate Sule that high and his knees are a worry.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
It's going to happen, Messi to City and Ronaldo to come back home. ;)

Ronaldo to utd looks like a good fit. Cavani replacement

[Gazzetta dello Sport] The hypothesis of a return of Allegri is becoming more and more concrete. With him back as the coach, Dybala would be at the center of the project, whiles Ronaldo's future at the club would be uncertain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back