Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Ronaldo isnt still vying with Messi as the best player in the game but surely he'd start ahead of Cavani.
When you have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani you aren't going to spend the money required to extricate him from Juve.

No. Nonsense story.
Milan already have Leao, Zlatan and Mandzukic.
Mandzukic probably doesn’t get an extension Zlatan is nearly 40? And Leao can play on the wing.

Not after paying 60m for Jesse ;)

1127459.gif

(I used this last time too) :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Times had Man City linked to Declan Rice this evening if Fernandinho doesn't renew for another 12 months.

Interesting one because they chose Rodri a while back, and I don't know if he wants to go to Manchester, but I'd be worried about them more so than United or Chelsea to poach him.

The Times had Man City linked to Declan Rice this evening if Fernandinho doesn't renew for another 12 months.

Interesting one because they chose Rodri a while back, and I don't know if he wants to go to Manchester, but I'd be worried about them more so than United or Chelsea to poach him.
I brought this scenario up months ago. Rice might have a fight on his hands for game time, but money and trophies makes up for it.

When you have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Cavani you aren't going to spend the money required to extricate him from Juve.
With Cavani staying for 1 more year and agreeing with Marcel Proust that Martial most likely will be sold or even could do a player swap and cash for Sancho.

As much as I'd like to have a Ronaldo homecoming but I doubt it's going to happen.

I brought this scenario up months ago. Rice might have a fight on his hands for game time, but money and trophies makes up for it.
Right, I think he's more suited to say the premier league than Rodri may be just in terms of the pace etc. but Rodri obviously has the European experience.

If City bid for him, I'd be massively worried. But then we can sign Alex Krul or Josh Brownhill plus a few others I suppose.

Anyone think Leeds are a chance at swooping on Rodrigo De Paul? Or will the interest from bigger clubs put us out of the race?

Anyone think Leeds are a chance at swooping on Rodrigo De Paul? Or will the interest from bigger clubs put us out of the race?
Probably Juve … had a very good season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back