Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
My guess mbappe signs new Paris contract. Golden cage. #

MARCA] Mbappe: "I feel good at PSG, but is it the best place for me? I still don't have the answer
PSG is no place for a young world class cf who is likely to be the world's best player for most of this decade. Very few itk French sources saying he will sign a new deal. Khelaifis public comments wont help the matter either.

Maybe he returns in his 30s to collect a retirement package from the golden cage.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
The Muppetiers are tier 1. Want actual facts about this deal they are days ahead of anyone.
Someone should tell the Man Utd news aggregation Twitter accounts.

Maybe then Twitter will stop suggesting their stupid "Man Utd thinks they can sign Tripper for 12m" tweets to me when Fab has said Atleti won't sell for less than 40m/his release clause 😅

pantskyle

Happy to *INSERT*
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Someone should tell the Man Utd news aggregation Twitter accounts.

Maybe then Twitter will stop suggesting their stupid "Man Utd thinks they can sign Tripper for 12m" tweets to me when Fab has said Atleti won't sell for less than 40m/his release clause 😅
No one actually thinks that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sub_Zero

Premium Gold
Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
PSG is no place for a young world class cf who is likely to be the world's best player for most of this decade. Very few itk French sources saying he will sign a new deal. Khelaifis public comments wont help the matter either.

Maybe he returns in his 30s to collect a retirement package from the golden cage.
why?

Remove this Banner Ad