Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Got your mate in a lather. You wanna go too big boy? :D

You're being a bit weird lately. A bit of grumpy Cruyffy returning
Hahahaha

Not grumpy at all my bro. Got you and Elmer to keep me entertained ;)

Hahahaha

Not grumpy at all my bro. Got you and Elmer to keep me entertained ;)
You compared me and SM yesterday. Now me and Juddy.

By extension SM he has just compared you to Elmer. I know, I’m feeling queasy also.

Some took her a little too seriously/literally. I found her to be quite amusing in most of our interactions.
Its funny the first time but when she says the same s**t over and over again to get attention its not helpful.

I can think of a few others on here who do this and they are still valued contributors to the forum :think:

Think you're being loose with the notion of valued.

Think you're being loose with the notion of valued.
Someone like Bradesmaen is a valued poster on here despite his continued rhetoric about Bruno Fernandes. What's boring repetitive drivel to some is funny to others. Posters like him do good work elsewhere too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can think of a few others on here who do this and they are still valued contributors to the forum :think:

I guess its something you'd be guilty of too if im being honest, but there is different levels.

There's only so many times you can ask someone. This is a poster who was board banned once before and given a second chance. And i dont know what else we are meant to do

I dont get the fascination as she was a really s**t poster.

Someone like Bradesmaen is a valued poster on here despite his continued rhetoric about Bruno Fernandes. What's boring repetitive drivel to some is funny to others. Posters like him do good work elsewhere too.

I don't see his input in match threads as valuable at all, which was the entire point of my post. Him and Zidane with their endlessly repetitive jokes adds nothing to the transfer thread or matchday threads. I reigned in my jabs at Leeds because I knew it was getting on people's nerves, but some don't have that much self-awareness.

Sorry mate, FAITH was personally insulting posters, it wasnt just about s**t posting.

She was being homophobic against one and she was using disability as a put down against another for example. Hell she even had a crack at me about my kids.

I guess its something you'd be guilty of too if im being honest, but there is different levels.

There's only so many times you can ask someone. This is a poster who was board banned once before and given a second chance. And i dont know what else we are meant to do

I dont get the fascination as she was a really sh*t poster.
I don't know what the fallout was like after her shitfights with people so I can't really speak to that. I quite liked the nicknames she had for players tbh. Marquee and Pele Jr haha. She managed to wind up Liverpool supporters as much as opposed supporters and I guess I quite enjoyed that level of trolling.

Sorry mate, FAITH was personally insulting posters, it wasnt just about sh*t posting.

She was being homophobic against one and she was using disability as a put down against another for example. Hell she even had a crack at me about my kids.
Ahh fair enough mate, I was either on sabbatical or don't remember that stuff.

I don't see his input in match threads as valuable at all, which was the entire point of my post. Him and Zidane with their endlessly repetitive jokes adds nothing to the transfer thread or matchday threads. I reigned in my jabs at Leeds because I knew it was getting on people's nerves, but some don't have that much self-awareness.
I enjoyed them. It was good work and very effective.

I enjoyed them. It was good work and very effective.

Oh I know, but it loses the impact if you just do it ad nauseum every week, which is the issue with someone like Brades.

faith's posting was akin to that mozzie that shows up 2 mins after putting you head on the pillow
Guantanamo bay should have used that as a means of torture. Guaranteed to keep me up until I squish the bastard

I dont get the fascination as she was a really sh*t poster.
All board bans are unjust persecutions. :mad:

We all know I'm right with Bruno ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back