Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah, good old english tabloids. How drunk must the ladies have been to not notice the wrinkles lol. You hear stories about these lookalikes in the UK all the time. There's a Klopp one that gets about who looks very similar. Have heard of others that look like footballers and pull women because of it lol.

Bit worrying that it is the Sunday Sport "exclusive" though!

Grenier] Nasser Al-Khelaïfi : "Yes, brands have contacted us for a few hours. I am not going to say the number, but if I tell you how many offers we have from trading partners, it is really something incredible

the scramble in the next couple of weeks for barca's top talents will be interesting. presumably psg are out of the market, but top clubs elsewhere should be putting in offers for fdj, fati, pedri, dest, moriba etc. i think pjanic is going back to juve on loan but barca now see themselves in the position of the other clubs they picked their players from in spain, needing to sell to survive

the scramble in the next couple of weeks for barca's top talents will be interesting. presumably psg are out of the market, but top clubs elsewhere should be putting in offers for fdj, fati, pedri, dest, moriba etc. i think pjanic is going back to juve on loan but barca now see themselves in the position of the other clubs they picked their players from in spain, needing to sell to survive

Hard to see them letting FDJ or pedri go.

The keeper is quality too

I doubt Barca sell all their talented young players straight after losing Messi.

Oh yeah I have seen the Klopp dude, he looks very much like him.
That bloke is uncanny. First time I saw him he was out amongst the fans when the bus was arriving and I was like why has Klopp gotten off the bus to mingle with the fans. He's crazy but he's not that crazy. Took me a while to figure out it was a lookalike. He's pretty convincing.

I doubt Barca sell all their talented young players straight after losing Messi.
they have to get under the cap to register these players. the fees they can get can go towards paying to get the bloated wages off the bill, as no one is coming in to get coutinho, griezmann etc and they're not willing to take pay cuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Gunners.

You are making it too easy to make fun of you lot. 25-30m for twice relegated Ramsdale.

Could make him the 6th most expensive goalkeeper of all time.

75-80m to replace Luiz and Ryan :laughv1:

they have to get under the cap to register these players. the fees they can get can go towards paying to get the bloated wages off the bill, as no one is coming in to get coutinho, griezmann etc and they're not willing to take pay cuts.
I thought it was just to register new players? Can’t imagine Pedri, Dest etc are on huge wages.
*yet

I thought it was just to register new players? Can’t imagine Pedri, Dest etc are on huge wages.
*yet
no it is just new players, but it's just the flow on effect of their massive debt of over 1 billion euros and the 400 mil + loss. i believe the size of debt/losses directly impacts the strictness of the salary cap, but dont quote me on that.

no it is just new players, but it's just the flow on effect of their massive debt of over 1 billion euros and the 400 mil + loss. i believe the size of debt/losses directly impacts the strictness of the salary cap, but dont quote me on that.
It is ****ed.

Earned 3bn euros in the last 4 years and received €222m in one transfer yet they’re in the red.

Ah, good old english tabloids. How drunk must the ladies have been to not notice the wrinkles lol. You hear stories about these lookalikes in the UK all the time. There's a Klopp one that gets about who looks very similar. Have heard of others that look like footballers and pull women because of it lol.

Bit worrying that it is the Sunday Sport "exclusive" though!

1628708302401.jpeg .

Come on Gunners.

You are making it too easy to make fun of you lot. 25-30m for twice relegated Ramsdale.

Come on Gunners.

And this caught my attention last night, seems that Ryan’s representatives approached Arsenal for a permanent deal. He ticks a lot of boxes for the second choice keeper, in terms of experience, costs etc. That’s come and gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back