Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure why everyone is so anti-Ramsdale. Gets an unfair wrap IMO.
Arsenal need to focus on other areas, not spend 30mil on a backup keeper.

Arsenal need to focus on other areas, not spend 30mil on a backup keeper.

They've brought in two CBs as well haven't they? Wasn't their biggest weakness last season their defence? They have a lot of strong, young, attacking talent, should they be stymieing ESR or Saka's pathway?

They've brought in two CBs as well haven't they? Wasn't their biggest weakness last season their defence? They have a lot of strong, young, attacking talent, should they be stymieing ESR or Saka's pathway?
Get a RB and DM in first.

No? Only White.

Lokonga is CM.

We should be focusing on a 10, RB, and a DM.

We had the 3rd best defense last season by goals conceded. Scoring goals is our major issue currently.

Ben White has come in....who is the second?

Arsenal’s defence was one of the stronger points last season. How was it the biggest weakness?

We had the 3rd best defense last season by goals conceded. Scoring goals is our major issue currently.

Maybe you got better as the season progressed, seemed to remember you conceding a lot of sloppy goals. I guess Luiz has left so that probably solves it anyway.

Tavares? Sorry he's a full back not a CB.
Oh yeah, Nuno Taveres, the LB.

In fairness I was looking at Arsenal predicted line ups and thought this Mari bloke was a new signing but looks like Arsenal brought him in last season.
Mari joined Jan last year lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odegaard's probably the one still Arsenal would be desperate to get on a permanent basis.

When he was on, he looked a class above those around him.

Maddison is more likely, but I don’t know why he’d leave Leicester for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back