Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would imagine so. He's had an offer of 750k / week on the table for quite some time, if that isn't enough to get him to commit at age 22 going on 23 nothing is.

Just for lols

Even saw on Twitter, they want Ronaldo to replace Mbappe…. Imagine that

Ronaldo Messi neymar haha

I dont think so. They can pay him the big bucks as they are saving a ton of money by not having to purchase him for 150 million.

They would still have to fit him in the cap.

They would still have to fit him in the cap.
Yeah of course but I dont think RM are having the same kind of crazy problems Barca are having and you get the feeling this deal is already kind of done so Real are planning for his arrival and making room a good 12 months out.

Yeah of course but I dont think RM are having the same kind of crazy problems Barca are having and you get the feeling this deal is already kind of done so Real are planning for his arrival and making room a good 12 months out.

It's not done. RM are in all sorts financially. That may be different in 12 months time and may not be. I would put money on English clubs being able to offer him more in 12 months than what RM will be able to with their 70% wage ceiling.

It's not done. RM are in all sorts financially. That may be different in 12 months time and may not be. I would put money on English clubs being able to offer him more in 12 months than what RM will be able to with their 70% wage ceiling.
Disagree. RM are in far better shape than Barca and are absolutely manoeuvring for Mbappe next summer. He'll only end up there and was from all reports a big RM fan when he was a kid.

Is Kane still getting his dream move to Man City or is he stuck at Spurs?

RM are actually going alright. They are just being more careful atm and gearing up for next summer to make a splash.

If they were screwed they wouldn't have been able to register Alaba.
Barca being in the shape they are in also massively helps them. Knowing they can sit tight this summer and still challenge as Barca are a mess. Then be ready for a big move next summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of stretch to say he's going home. He was hardly at Chelsea. I don't he has scored a single goal for them. Only one start in the Premier League and was subbed off after 54 minutes.
Not that it's really matters but I'd have gone with welcome back. After a couple of false starts hes back at the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back